Fs: Tradelist (I'm having a baby!)

captainaldous

That's right! My girlfriend and I found out that she was pregnant a few months ago, so I think that it goes without saying that I'm going to need some extra money!

Check out my tradelist, PM me and make offers or whatever. Some stuff is off limits, such as my Tom Waits collection, Smiths (may be willing to let go of some singles) collection, and my Jar collection. There is all kinds of stuff on here, though, so take a look!

Will entertain trades, but likely that I'll just want to sell. Let me know though! Thanks everyone.

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/captainaldous

UPDATE: I have gone through and marked things with the following symbols:

** = Not totally fond of selling, but would possibly let go for the right price.
## = Definitely not selling.

Also, the following collections are off limits:

Tom Waits
Daylight
The Smiths

Morrissey

The Weakerthans
Green Day

Note: May possibly let go of some Moz/Smiths singles.

What's the info on your green copy of Dookie? If I remember correctly there were three green presses - the original in 1994, which are very expensive now, one in 2012, and maybe another in 2013. Do you know which one it is?

My latest date anywhere on the record is 2008, which is fairly strange. I got it from someone on the boards, so I'm not sure when they got it, but I would assume its the 2012 repress.

Probably 2012/13 then. The 2012 version has 2008 dates for whatever reason, and I'm assuming 2013 didn't even happen - that's probably a duplicate on Discogs.

I think the HT represses are the same plates from the 2008/09 repress (not sure which year). Thats probably why they're lumped together.

Never know what to offer. Always keeps me from ever messaging on records. Can I just message and ask you what you want for certain records

certainly!

Probably 2012/13 then. The 2012 version has 2008 dates for whatever reason, and I'm assuming 2013 didn't even happen - that's probably a duplicate on Discogs. What's the condition like?

Also, this! Congratulations on the kid!

It is NM.

Also, thank you for all the congratulation everyone!