Mansions – New Best Friends 12" / The Biggest Lie & Tangerine 7"

I received mine yesterday and they sound and look great. Only issue is the bottom of the jacket and inner sleeve are split from shipping.

Yeah, likewise which is a real drag. They do in fact look and sound great though. 

Also: the labels are on the sides opposite of where they should be on the 7". 

yeah the 7" didn't have an inner sleeve. very sorry to the folks that are getting splits, we upgraded the thickness of the inner sleeves to hopefully avoid that. this will be our last release with an inner sleeve....gonna move to normal separate inserts now most likely. 

also, this thing with the 7" labels is catching me off guard...a few people have said that now. they must all be like this and we didn't notice somehow. going to double-check against some of the others tomorrow.

I love how New Best Friends came out!  It's so awesome.  It was pretty dusty when I took it out of the sleeve, any idea why?  I don't usually have that issue when a new record arrives.  Either way, it sounds phenomenal!  I'm so happy to own this finally!  I just need to finally buy Doom Loop.

Also, is the other record going to ever be pressed?

I love how New Best Friends came out!  It's so awesome.  It was pretty dusty when I took it out of the sleeve, any idea why?  I don't usually have that issue when a new record arrives.  Either way, it sounds phenomenal!  I'm so happy to own this finally!  I just need to finally buy Doom Loop.

Also, is the other record going to ever be pressed?

it's just something about haze variants that makes it "dusty." however if yours seems like a lot it's real easy to wipe down – i've used a cotton shirt in this situation before – and it doesn't affect the audio quality or anything like that.

it's just something about haze variants that makes it "dusty." however if yours seems like a lot it's real easy to wipe down – i've used a cotton shirt in this situation before – and it doesn't affect the audio quality or anything like that.

gotcha.  I don't have a problem cleaning records, it was just surprising for me!  I love the pressing, it looks and sounds fantastic, so it's not really a complaint.  I was just surprised by the amount of whatever is surrounding it.

they are being shipped every day until all the orders are gone! if you are concerned about a specific order feel free to email – badtimingrecords at gmail

Its all good, i can wait. Was only curious since i ordered the day preorders went up and mine hasnt shipped yet, and you said they would be shipping out quickly.

Its all good, i can wait. Was only curious since i ordered the day preorders went up and mine hasnt shipped yet, and you said they would be shipping out quickly.

I don't know if you've checked your order status from the original email but you should. I did not get a shipping confirmation email but mine shipped a few days ago and I only found out through my paypal history

Thomas,

Overall, great job. The LP sounds great and I really dig the variant choices. If I had any feedback, it would be to stop doing printed inner sleeves, and start shipping with vinyl outside of the jacket. A cardboard stiffener would be nice too. Both of my copies arrived in horrible shape, but the vinyl is okay so I'm not complaining.

Again, thanks for doing this and I look forward to buying from you again.

Anybody else not received the 7" with their bundle order?  I had to go back and double check my order confirmation to make sure I didn't accidentally select the wrong item and not notice it.  Sure enough, I just didn't get it.  Already emailed the guys, hopefully they can get me squared away.

Received mine yesterday, ordered the black with white haze but received the dirty snow.

Got the LP+7" package with the haze, and the dirty snow on its own but got both dirty snow. 

badtimingrecords[at]gmail.com and emily[at]badtimingrecords.com will be able to help you out a lot better than the people reading the forums :-)