PO: Jonah Matranga's onelinedrawing - Me And You Are Two (Thunderbeard Records)

I love the number of people that are chiming in about Jonah and how nice he is. 

I have had the pleasure of talking to a number of artists that I love, but Jonah takes the cake. Our phone conversations/brain-storming sessions are a blast. He is truly a genuine and awesome dude.

For the record, his number one concern is making sure that the KS backers get taken care of first. The jackets for his variant are getting printed first and shipped out before the Thunderbeard jackets get printed, and he plans on shipping all of those KS backer records before anything else. That's what I loved about talking with him when we first started chatting. His main concern was the people who helped make this happen. 

We've chatted briefly about future releases. If there are enough people wanting Gratitude records, I don't see why he would be opposed, but there might be some hoops to jump through.

Don't know what kind of hoops need jumping through, but that would be bad ass!  I have the "This is the Part" 5" and the "Drive Away" 7" but to have the full album would be awesome.

Chiming in to encourage a Gratitude pressing. Would definitely buy. Also a repress of Thriller would be awesome, anytime I find one online for a reasonable price it's always got a super jacked up jacket or is shipping from Japan for like $20 extra.

I will definitely pick up a copy of this even though I haven't really been super into any of Jonah's solo stuff since he dropped the onelinedrawing monicker.

Love seeing this here, love the community. Yea, my site pricing right now is actually for a bundle of stuff w/free domestic shipping, super-cheap int'l shipping etc (and the original Kickstarter thing was for hand-colored, personalized stuff). The reg. vinyl alone will be $18-ish, and we'll do a bundle on both sites to keep it simple and fair all around. Oh, and the kid's book will be it's own deal haha. Viva vinyl!!!

xo Jonah

Say hi anytime at http://jonahmatranga.com

ps - Love that I'm a thrift store 7"

pps - Casey's a badass and I'm happy to be doing this record with him.

ppps - I'm so happy with this album.

Love seeing this here, love the community. Yea, my site pricing right now is actually for a bundle of stuff w/free domestic shipping, super-cheap int'l shipping etc (and the original Kickstarter thing was for hand-colored, personalized stuff). The reg. vinyl alone will be $18-ish, and we'll do a bundle on both sites to keep it simple and fair all around. Oh, and the kid's book will be it's own deal haha. Viva vinyl!!!

xo Jonah

Say hi anytime at http://jonahmatranga.com

ps - Love that I'm a thrift store 7"

pps - Casey's a badass and I'm happy to be doing this record with him.

ppps - I'm so happy with this album.

hey Jonah!!

welcome to the boards..

can't wait for the record!

I just wanted to chime in on the Jonah love. 

I actually found a Gratitude CD in my room once and I had no clue where it came from, I set it aside with intentions to listen to it and never did. A few months later I watched this indie film on Netflix called Dakota Skye and a few of Jonah's songs were featured. Instantly fell in love with his music, found out he was in Gratitude, and dug that CD right out. 

• 3 weeks later...

Jonah's is on the left. His will be random split color (it's only showing one side in that picture). His jackets were printed on a variety of textures with dark colored inks (mainly dark green, purple, navy, and brown) to give each one a truly unique feel. Between the jackets and the records, every copy of his variant will be /1.  

Thunderbeard's is on the right. We went with a "negative image" feel.

Jonah's is on the left. His will be random split color (it's only showing one side in that picture). His jackets were printed on a variety of textures with dark colored inks (mainly dark green, purple, navy, and brown) to give each one a truly unique feel. Between the jackets and the records, every copy of his variant will be /1.  

Thunderbeard's is on the right. We went with a "negative image" feel.

very cool!!

These are now live!

Get the translucent blue vinyl with the "negative image" gold ink jacket at www.thunderbeardrecords.com.

Get the random split color vinyl with the random color jacket at www.JonahMatranga.com

Bundles are available. 

I will update the original post.

Go buy a ton of these right now.