PO: Jonah Matranga's onelinedrawing - Me And You Are Two (Thunderbeard Records)

• 2 weeks later...

All people that ordered this from the boards that still haven't received it, I want to apologize for dropping the ball.

Busy month.

I know there are at least 3 of you that still don't have it. I'll throw some tests into the orders to make up for the wait. 

Just letting you know before I see the "YoCaseyCasey, where's my record" posts.

Casey - just went to order this solely because my kid is obsessed, if that is a strong enough word, with R2D2. He is also way into vinyl. So I figured this would be great for him, right? 

Well, it looks like your site is down. Figured you might want a heads up or let me know how to order for my little monster. 

All people that ordered this from the boards that still haven't received it, I want to apologize for dropping the ball.

Busy month.

I know there are at least 3 of you that still don't have it. I'll throw some tests into the orders to make up for the wait. 

It's all good. There's this bitch called life that gets in the way sometimes. It happens... thanks for the update!

Casey - just went to order this solely because my kid is obsessed, if that is a strong enough word, with R2D2. He is also way into vinyl. So I figured this would be great for him, right? 

Well, it looks like your site is down. Figured you might want a heads up or let me know how to order for my little monster. 

It's up. Don't know what happened.

Busy month.

NICEEEEEE, I wouldn't mind a test of this! 

Has anyone from the kickstarter received theirs yet?

Waiting for a few records that just don't arrive. I hope my mailman is not a record collector. :-)

Jonah actually was here in NYC playing a few shows and I know he had a few of his LP's with him..

he'll be back next week from Europe.  so I am sure if you just email him, he'll get it out (if it hasn't already been sent out)

as soon as he's back .

I've listened to this since he sent out the Kickstarter download a bit back and can't get into it at all.  The last solo record was not good in my opinion either (You're All Those Things And Then You're None).  The Far reunion record from around the same time did not live up to his past work either.  I think I'm done with his new music after 3 misses in a row.

I'm a huge Jonah fan.  From the first time I saw him with New End, I've seen him over 20 times in big clubs to living rooms, acoustic, full band, and everything in between. Awesome guy and his past stuff is just superb and holds up really well.