riot before / broadway calls split

tim

thanks for the heads up on this. didnt know this was coming out. new broadway calls album is one of my favorites of the year

heres the additional info i saw on punknews

If anyone needs this email me and we can do the mail order thing pretty easily

[email protected]

Here are a few more details...

This is a split 7" with four songs on it. Our side is Take That the Government (currently up on our MySpace) and We Are Wild Stallions (currently streaming at punkbands.com.) The Broadway Calls side is Give Up the Ghost and Awake at the Wheel. I don't think they have the new songs posted anywhere, but having listened to them for the past few weeks I can tell you they are great. The first four hundred copies are on purple and gray vinyl and I think that once Broadway Calls gets home they are going to screen print some covers for the copies they are selling at shows.

I really love the first 5 songs on the Broadway Calls album. It's one of those albums that I would buy on vinyl, but not buying the CD. I'll take the split, but I feel too lazy for mailorder right now. I only ever feel inclined to take out my credit card for VC, No Idea, and the occasional other label.