It's Terrible, But I Love It and I Don't Care Who Knows

Ask anyone who knows me. I don't subscribe to the belief system of guilty pleasures. If you like something, more power to you and don't be ashamed about it. Within the confines of legality of course. Ha!

But if you forced the so-called admittance of guilty pleasures, I'd say without shame that I loooooooooooove Taylor Swift and Christina Aguilera. Love their music and pop sensibilities. I guess it balances out the aggro hardcore punk in me. 

As for TV shows...I can dig most of the reality stuff on Discovery Channel. And one show I absolutely have been watching since first season day one and never miss is Nashville. Love it!

PANDA CLAP!

726CBAC9-6D35-44B3-9631-AE60C8B6983E.gif

My guilty pleasure of late has been Lars Frederiksen's side project band, The Old Firm Casuals, although pretty much all of the Rancid side projects fall into this category.  Hell, even Rancid's last two albums kinda do too.

Another one for me is Law & Order: SVU.

Also, I agree with the person who mentioned Pizza Hut and Dominoes.  I probably could come up with a lot of food-related answers to this questions.  

Sometimes I blast some t swift and other bad pop music and have no shame! (ok maybe a little)

I also was legitimately angry when the lying game ended

and I will always and forever love gossip girl to the point where I randomly quote it in my head more than anyone who graduated high school 5 years ago should.

Also mean girls and clueless are classics and nobody should ever be ashamed

BASICALly girly movies and tv shows with a lot of drama are my guilty pleasures.

I like socks...they don't seem too terrible. I like fancy men's socks though. Since I have to "dress nice" for work, and wear suits on days we have a service socks are where I really get to shine.

Same here. I still haven't mastered the fancy sock game. Teach me your ways

I like Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I get that Guy Fieri is an awful person and that 75% of what he eats is just gluttonous, but whenever there's a marathon I plant myself in front of it.

How do you do this.  I hate this show so much he is the worst ever.  My roommates always watch it when chopped isn't on but my god

• 1 month later...