Guest deleted

this is retarted ... a f**king mirror  ... a magnet  ... a coloured vinyl of DEMOS?!? ... all that for 45$ + crazy high shipping rates ... hahahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe for you in the us but here in Holland 1 lp cost 25 euro in the shop that is about 33 dollar, so these 2 lp's in a nice box with extra's is a great package for a great price!

^ Lol I thought the same thing, obviously frowned upon but it does give comfort to know if I don't dig this LP I will be able to get rid of it, at least, being cool, and selling for a small profit to someone on the board versus huge profit on eBay…Doubtful I won't like it ...

If you haven't heard the leak it is definitely worth the buy :D

Maybe for you in the us but here in Holland 1 lp cost 25 euro in the shop that is about 33 dollar, so these 2 lp's in a nice box with extra's is a great package for a great price!

haha i'm also dutch. I don't know where you buy your records, but normally I pay around 20€ in western europe (UK / France / Belgium / The Netherlands / Germany). And that's already a lot of money if you compare it to the prices in the USA! If I buy records from the US ... I normally pay around 20 to 25€ including shipping. I really love mac demarco and the bands on this label, but I have the feeling they are just trying to exploid the whole vinyl hype (and make extra profit by charging more for shipping?!). 

anyway ... I can't justify paying 78$ (= 56€) for that record.

By paying that much money for this record and thinking ... 'oh maybe I can flip it later on' ... you guys are just playing along with the game of the corporate labels ... and it results in labels charging more for vinyl and people, who are not even interested in the music, flipping the record on ebay for way to much money  

I caved and purchased this as well despite the price. I think we all learned what happened with "2" when that sold out. Being a major fan, this was just a must have for me. Still wish labels would get away from stickers, buttons, patches, ect and just give me the music. But I guess those are called "standard editions" lol...