Guest deleted

I caved and purchased this as well despite the price. I think we all learned what happened with "2" when that sold out. Being a major fan, this was just a must have for me. Still wish labels would get away from stickers, buttons, patches, ect and just give me the music. But I guess those are called "standard editions" lol...

Yeah could care less about those nick nacks!

Damn 11 left I just imagine some dudes in Europe or Australia twiddling their thumbs, munching on potato chips, thwarking down some soda pop and trying to justify the shipping

Yeah could care less about those nick nacks!

Damn 11 left I just imagine some dudes in Europe or Australia twiddling their thumbs, munching on potato chips, thwarking down some soda pop and trying to justify the shipping

I know, right!? It's crazy! I watched this dwindle down. I figured we would probably get through the weekend, but definitely not much longer. Hell of a deal for CT!

How much ya wanna wager that a handful of people get fucked on this! Due to the website crashing, either over selling, or people thinking they went through and didn't... Seems to happen a lot in these situations, especially with CT? Hopefully not for everyone

i honestly dont think theyre are gonna be that many problems...the website didnt crash, and it was monitored by ct and they posted how many were left, you get an order confirmation from ct, and it took 2 days to sell out

To our valued customers,

Congrats, you were quick enough to get a Mac DeMarco limited edition box set! It's the quickest we've ever sold out a limited edition release.

These will be ready to ship out at the end of next week, you will see an email from PayPal with your tracking numbers as soon as they are processed. With mirrors from China, two different pressing plants and box manufacturers, this has been quite an intricate project to pull together! With this in mind we're working around the clock to get these out to you. We apologize for the slight delay. All boxes will have shipped no later than 4/9.

Thanks for the support,

CT