Project 86 indiegogo vinyl option

they have a signed vinyl option so I figured id post it so anyone who likes the band can help fund them:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/project-86-new-album-and-acoustic-ep

the vinyl is available in the $40 "new deluxe package round 2"

still a GOOD deal

comes with:

digital copy 2 weeks before release date

physical signed and numbered CD

Limited edition signed VINYL

plus a few other little stuff... just read it before you buy it  all for $40 bucks

I legitimately cannot believe this band is still making music.  I'm not being rude, or saying anything bad about them, I just seriously cannot believe it.  I listened to this band when I was super young, and I can't imagine at the time the guys in that band were thinking "yep, we'll be doing this in 15 years".

I legitimately cannot believe this band is still making music.  I'm not being rude, or saying anything bad about them, I just seriously cannot believe it.  I listened to this band when I was super young, and I can't imagine at the time the guys in that band were thinking "yep, we'll be doing this in 15 years".

Couldn't agree more, man. I saw them open for POD when I was like 12 haha

Their music is still pretty good, check out the last album wait for the siren, it was funded from kick starter (you can buy the vinyl in their webstore still i think)     songs such as SOTS, Ghosts of easter rising, fall goliath fall...   if your bored and want new music

Couldn't agree more, man. I saw them open for POD when I was like 12 haha

thats a show i wish i could of have been at.

Funniest part was that Linkin Park was the first opener of that show. It was right when One Step Closer hit radio/before they had much of a fanbase outside of their home city I'd assume. 

wow thats awesome that lp had to climb through the ranks.    i still wish nu metal survived all the bands evolved but sadly linkin park imo became the worst.

Don't see the vinyl-only option...at all.

bummer, didnt realize it was only for one day. ill change the info

the vinyl is available in the $40 "new deluxe package round 2"

still a GOOD deal

comes with:

digital copy 2 weeks before release date

physical signed and numbered CD

Limited edition signed VINYL

plus a few other little stuff... just read it before you buy it  all for $40 bucks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am just posting this here instead of making a new topic. OP can change the title if they want.

There's a preorder up for Knives To The Future on vinyl - $20

http://project86.gobigwin.com/products/knives-to-the-future-vinyl-preorder

I'll probably have to hear the album before I jump on board. I liked this band a lot at one time but haven't listed to them for a while.

Edit: wow, shipping is like $10. That is pretty lame.

• 1 year later...

http://www.project86.com/store

Serious discounts on vinyl. There's a bundle with Knives To The Future, Wait For The Siren, and Picket Fence Cartel on Vinyl autographed for $26 shipped. I thought Picket Fence was oop but I might snag the bundle just for that.

Also, buying stuff gets you into a drawing to win a huge P86 stage backdrop/banner/flag

Yeah, Picket Fence has been OOP for years. And impossible to find since there were only 500 pressed, I believe. This is very strange to see available..and awesome.

Hopefully it's not a mistake. They have the single listing of Picket Fence marked as Sold Out. That bundle is a hell of a deal though. I'm taking a chance on it even though I haven't really listened to their last 2 albums.

self titled and Drawing Black Lines were really great releases. It is unfortunate that they are not on vinyl. Seen them several times during the Black Lines tour. great shows

These are the only two releases of theirs I can still listen to. I still remember the hype leading up to DBL, when they were debuting songs from that record at Cornerstone and played everything all mysterious...taped off the entire stage with black plastic so no one could see their set up, wouldn't even let people with press credentials behind the curtain...

Then the big reveal, of...SURPRISE! some laser lights and a 2nd guitarist.