PO: Pink Floyd - Division Bell double vinyl reissue and box set

Out July 1st. Pre-order from official site here. Amazon link here.

71KXSmWbxHL._SX600_.jpg

New 2-LP vinyl edition of the album, remastered by Doug Sax at The Mastering Lab from the original analogue tapes, including all the full length tracks (originally edited to fit on a single LP) in a gatefold sleeve designed by Hipgnosis/StormStudios.

Also available is an Immersion-type box set with a few extra bonuses...

It will not be the first time though... The Korean pressing of this album was on 2LP with the complete album. I have it and it sounds great.

There was also a Russian 2LP pressing but I understand it wasn't official.

I look forward to a reissue though and hope they include some poster(s) too... the imagery in that album is legendary.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyway, if that ever happens it will be confirmed here http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/index.php

That's the only official source of information on anything Pink Floyd. Otherwise I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch.

I actually sent Brain Damage the info from this thread when it was posted :) They said they've heard about this for a while but nothing's ever been confirmed :/ You're right though, if/when they ever report it, it will be 100% confirmed.

I keep hoping to hear more about this. :/

Me too!! I finally grabbed "More" over the weekend. I still want to get Saucerful and Atom Heart but I really want to hold off on TDB for a while to see if anything comes of this.

I actually sent Brain Damage the info from this thread when it was posted :) They said they've heard about this for a while but nothing's ever been confirmed :/ You're right though, if/when they ever report it, it will be 100% confirmed.

Me too!! I finally grabbed "More" over the weekend. I still want to get Saucerful and Atom Heart but I really want to hold off on TDB for a while to see if anything comes of this.

The Division Bell is actually the last album I need outside of a Saucerful of Secrets in its own sleeve (I have a copy of A Nice Pair).  I managed to pick up every other album that I didn't have over the last couple months.  More is on it's way to me; actually ought to show up today. Wasn't able to find that at a shop, had to resort to Ebay.

• 1 month later...

http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/latest/pink-floyd-release-new-marooned-video-.and-tdb20-countdown.html

Pink Floyd release new Marooned video...and TDB20 countdown! printButton.png emailButton.png Written by Matt    Monday, 19 May 2014

thumb_tdb20landing.jpgFor those who have been following the intriguing images on Pink Floyd's Facebook and Twitter, three of which have appeared with no explanation other than a #TDB20 hashtag, this afternoon a major update has occurred.

Accompanied by the same hashtag is a link to a new site - www.DivisionBell20.com. This is running, on a loop, a new promo video for Marooned - and a fascinating video it is, too. Rather than whales or similar, the start of the promo uses stunning International Space Station footage of the earth. Half way through, this shifts to a very much earthbound location - the city of Pripyat, in northern Ukraine, once home to 50,000 people, but now known as the ghost-town on the doorstep of Chernobyl following the tragic accident at the nuclear reactor in 1986. This is an eerie journey through corridors and buildings and does compliment the track well.

At the top of the page is a countdown, which seems to be heading for 3pm UK tomorrow (Tuesday)... we'll keep you posted as to what transpires. There are plenty of rumours, but it seems tomorrow we'll know for sure!