The thread formerly known as 'ty segall'

LARS FINBERG - MOONLIGHT OVER BAKERSFIELD
For too many years to count Lars Finberg has been a fixture in the underground music scene. From drum basher in the A-Frames and Thee Oh Sees to secret weapon in Wounded Lion to the driving force behind The Intelligence and Puberty - his whirlwind presence has been a reliable one; that of an artist that people look for and look toward. With that it is with great pride and excitement that In The Red announces Lars’ debut solo offering, Moonlight Over Bakersfield. Followers of Finberg’s recording history will immediately detect a plume of confidence around Moonlight Over Bakersfield, an air that each successive offering has inched toward but now, at long last, has taken full bloom. For the uninitiated this is an excellent place to start. The favors called in for this occasion serve only as to bolster the offering as a whole.  Frequent collaborators now stew with notable heavies from LA LUZ and MELVINS / BIG BUSINESS, creating Finberg’s Whole New Sound.  The great MIKAL CRONIN even guests on sax, offering sophisticated bleat as needed.  It’s TY SEGALL that serves as Finberg’s main ally here though, both at the controls and in performance. The results are utterly fantastic and you NEED this in your life. Limited edition on beautiful orange vinyl.

Out through In The Red,  pre-orders begin at noon PST

Edited by JoshuaNilk

1 hour ago, mia2000 said:

AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 3RD @ NOON PST

Lol ok guys. Get ur punches in. Jesus. I mis worded that question obviously. Jus making sure there wasn’t a link to a page where, when it was 12pm, we could pre-order. Have been times when the “Add-to-Cart” Or. “Pre Order” button is simply not active until the pre order time. But thanks for being dicks as usual. 

Edited by ethanpricington

3 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Lol ok guys. Get ur punches in. Jesus. I mis worded that question obviously. Jus making sure there wasn’t a link to a page where, when it was 12pm, we could pre-order. Have been times when the “Add-to-Cart” Or. “Pre Order” button is simply not active until the pre order time. But thanks for being dicks as usual. 

2 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Preorder is up!  Thanks for calling us dicks as usual.

https://intheredrecords.com/collections/frontpage/products/lars-finberg-moonlight-over-bakersfield

3 minutes ago, mia2000 said:

You're welcome! Thanks!

Also: Free standard shipping was nice surprise. $15 shipped is a win in my books.

Edited by ethanpricington

5 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Free standard shipping was nice surprise. $15 shipped is a win in my books.

Oh hell yeah. Got my order in as soon as it went up cuz the preview track is ace. Then spent a pleasant afternoon jamming The Intelligence, A Frames and similar (Protomartyr, Viet Cong, Soft Moon, Savages, etc). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...