PO: Weatherbox - Flies In All Directions (Triple Crown/Favorite Gentlemen)

Hah, you're the one that stated,  "Also I really want to find a copy of Follow The Rattle Of The Afghan Guitar. I missed out, ugh."

Just thought I could help you out.

Good luck finding one since it seems there, "Are a dozen variants out there." according to Derek. I just did a quick search and I found 1 copy on eBay @ 64.99 OBO. I don't know about that dozen statement but maybe you could get that copy for 2/3 the price.

Those are also the /12 and /9 variants. I'm sure there'll be something that'll pop up for cheaper soon. If not, it's an EP I really like but don't love, and it's six songs. I don't think I'd pay more than 20-25 for that ever, hahaha.

That's one album that doesn't leave rotation in my car.  So good.

This one was great drive, let me tell you that.

^^ I got my copy within the last 3-4 months for $12 and a friend got his within that same timeframe for $15. Hold strong cwhit!

Very excited to hear the jams!

Yeah, not worried. So weird to see people arguing for me rather than against me, guess I'm not used to that with my "reputation," hahaha. Either way, so pumped for this. Curious to hear if it'll be more like Big News, which is probably their catchiest and cleanest track yet.

FINALLY. Also are those songs you are familiar with available somewhere? I'm kinda happy that all of those 13 songs will be new for me.

Also, THAT Artwork!!

Edit: also I found tcd for 13 on musicstack and it got lost in the post. It was my second record ever got lost, the other one was the blue yfw repress. Either the post office knows what would hurt the worst or I just have bad luck that it happens to my favorite bands...

FINALLY. Also are those songs you are familiar with available somewhere? I'm kinda happy that all of those 13 songs will be new for me.

There's a really good recording of Pagan Baby from some live studio session the did. I assume Kick Flips is the same is Kick Flips for Weeks from the Person L split. There is an acoustic version of Love Me a Good Microcosm from the Pink Couch Sessions. There are probably live videos of a lot of the other songs. When they played at Fest last year I think they played at least 3 unreleased songs.

I'm very excited for this record. Weatherbox is my favorite band of all time, and since I've already heard a lot of the songs in some form and enjoyed them, I'm not afraid of being disappointed by this at all. Hopefully with Triple Crown they finally get the recognition they deserve.

There's a really good recording of Pagan Baby from some live studio session the did. I assume Kick Flips is the same is Kick Flips for Weeks from the Person L split. There is an acoustic version of Love Me a Good Microcosm from the Pink Couch Sessions. There are probably live videos of a lot of the other songs. When they played at Fest last year I think they played at least unreleased songs.

I'm very excited for this record. Weatherbox is my favorite band of all time, and since I've already heard a lot of the songs in some form and enjoyed them, I'm not afraid of being disappointed by this at all. Hopefully with Triple Crown they finally get the recognition they deserve.

Here's Pagan Baby on Audiotree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxVdKHvhAr0

Love Me A Good Microcosm on Pink Couch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEobSkJ6BoU

• 2 weeks later...