PO second press: Sorority Noise-Forgettable

artworks-000073975505-wibuz7-t500x500.jp

From Property of Zack:

"PropertyOfZack is very excited to announce that our friends in Sorority Noise will be releasing Forgettable on May 13th. The debut full-length will come out in the US jointly via Evan Weiss’ Storm Chasers and Derrick Shanholtzer’s Broken World Media in addition to a European release from Dog Knight Productions.

We’re taking the wraps off of the artwork and track listing today in addition to streaming a brand new track called “Rory Shield.” Listen and check out all the details below!"

New song "Rory Shield": https://m.soundcloud.com/propertyofzack/rory-shield-sorority-noise

Tracks:

Rory Shield

Mediocre At Best

Dirty Ickes

Nick Kwas Chirstmas Party

Queen Anne’s Lace

Still Shrill

Blonde Hair, Black Lungs

Smooth Jazz

Smoke

PO here: http://brokenworldmedia.bigcartel.com/product/sorority-noise-forgettable-lp

Violet and white swirl /250

Blue and white swirl /250

Second press:

Black /100

Opaque yellow /200

Marble pink /200

BYTA was literally the only release they had a real problem with out of like 30 releases, it sucks for them because that's all anyone thinks about now.

Yea, I guarantee the 120 people that ordered glassjaw's coloring book LP will be waiting far longer. Derek may seem like an asshole on the internet but I never doubted that I was getting that record at some point. It sucks if what like $16 ppd has been making anyone feel shitty about how long it took. Try paying $60 for some mystery event you weren't even gonna attend and a record that may or may not ever actually be made.

• 4 weeks later...