PO NOW: Say Anything - Hebrews

I'm a little late to the party, but man was that song fucking awful.  I'm officially done with this band (which I've said before, but this time I mean it!).  And that track list does indeed look like IDOTG 2.0.  This shouldn't be a Say Anything album, but that's mostly because I think these guys should have hung it up a few albums ago.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is so full of everyone's obligatory "so done with this band" posts. It's funny how being on the internet deludes people into thinking their opinion is anything more than a fart..

Wait...people can't share their opinion about a song and band on an Internet forum dedicated to music?! Dammit.

Also, I don't see how that second part is even relevant. I'm not expecting one post in one thread on one slightly obscure forum for record nerds to be worth anything more than a fart.

This thread is so full of everyone's obligatory "so done with this band" posts. It's funny how being on the internet deludes people into thinking their opinion is anything more than a fart.

Wasn't going to go to this tour, but Kenny's presence necessitates my attendance.

Welcome to Vinyl Collective, where we like to... talk about music, and discuss our opinions on... music. In a thread about the band we're talking about... I'm not wxpecting the discussion to be worth anything. Discussions don't usually have a value except to the people having said discussion.

This isn't discussion, just a smattering of shallow opinions. Discussions usually consist of more than "This band sucks now. Totally blame his wife for that." You posters all just come off as whiny little babies, that's all. Even with your "comebacks," you just come off as petty and sarcastic, rather than retort with perhaps a decent form of discussion? 

I guess I just miss the way the boards used to be, when it was more than this trend-hopping bandwagon. This message board used to be a place where everyone came to have a good time and talk about rad records that they liked. Now it's just shit-talk and gossip. I wish the alternate board had worked out.

Yeah Im sure he will be at the convention that day to do a signing for his comics.  Last time I went to SDCC I got to see Girl Talk do a free show....and there is so many other free night parties I am just not sure if I want to pay to get into a concert.  I'll probably wait till I'm there to see what ends up on my schedule for the night.

My two cents: the band has really been solely Max's project (with minimal input from Coby, and for In Defense and the s/t, Alex) since Is A Real Boy. They haven't been a "band" for ten years. But despite that, the live show is going to be weird without the twins and Parker, just like it's been weird without Coby and Alex for the past few tours