The Jealous Sound / Daytrader split 7" - Available only on tour this September/October

i might be interested in helping you, if they're selling them for cheap.

if they're $10 each or something crazy, i prob won't be able to afford it.

PM me around the 20th, if someone hasn't helped you by then.

i'll prob forget if we worked it out now.

Excellent, thank you Sir, I'll be in touch closer to the 20th :)

I hate when bands do this, exclusive tour vinyl.....then tour like 10 states. At least put 1/2 up online and 1/2 at shows or something

Agreed. Feels too much like a lottery. And it seems like the same half dozen or so states. I know bands want to go places where they know they'll sell out the shows though so it is somewhat understandable.

Haha really just bummed because I love both bands so much and they aren't coming to Texas.

the tour is a month long full US tour, not half a dozen states, the record is being released by rise records and will be exclusive to the tour. the idea behind tour exclusive records usually is to get people out to the shows, bands have been doing tour records / tour versions for decades. get into it.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy eating turd sandwiches!

the tour is a month long full US tour, not half a dozen states, the record is being released by rise records and will be exclusive to the tour. the idea behind tour exclusive records usually is to get people out to the shows, bands have been doing tour records / tour versions for decades. get into it.

You shouldn't have to defend yourself. I get it, the bands get it, the label gets it, the peanut gallery will never get it.

• 1 month later...

Went to the 9/13 show, and forgot about the split 7inch...however, I didn't see it there for sale anyway. They had 3 new shirt designs, a limited edition poster, and their 3 cds for sale (and the gentle reminder vinyl).

So either it is no longer a tour exclusive release, or they didnt have them at the first show of the tour. Also, neither band is advertising it as available on the tour either. I would imagine they would mention it on all of their facebook updates about the tour.