All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Damn, I missed that one; there is EU store linked, but it costs 37 euro there plus shipping
  3. Today
  4. Missed the preorders for this back in December, can't find it anywhere. Even if it's from Europe, I'll pay those shipping fees hah.
  5. Very late I know, and maybe not much use but may help others in the future. RT very often will have some limited things like Signed Print, or lyric sheet. And these are bundled with vinyl and limited to 250, 100 whatever. 99% of the time, the vinyl colour is part of a bigger edition (though often still limited) and the number only applies to the add-on. As you saw, the blue vinyl was also on another drop down. You see it often with them as they are a big shop. When you see vinyl editions with a figure for that variant, it's usually quite obvious.
  6. Well, shit...sold out by the time I saw this. Hopefully a repress or a Bandcamp version or something happens soon.
  7. I agree. At the same time it’s only four songs. Assuming one song per side.
  8. Do you realise that target has nothing to do about quality control when their variant is just one of many like in this case, right?
  9. That was probably me on The Veronicas. They’re trying to crack into the U.S. market a bit more nowadays. The free shipping is cool & they only did two variants in their webstore. What’s funny they was pointed is that Billie’s last album had 8 variants. But I get what she’s saying about the excessiveness by other major artists.
  10. I read a post by The Veronica's who encouraged people to buy each variant separately to maximize chart shit. They at least provided free shipping, so it had no effect on the consumer. I had never heard of this. That is why Taylor is making everyone buy versions separately and then putting all up at once later. My theory is that even the canceled orders will still count toward sales. Maybe my tinfoil hat needs replacement, but that is my theory.
  11. Yeah, it does, I just dont know if i can buy a Target record again. I've bought like 4 in the past and they've all been ok quality
  12. Sumac "The Healer" PO 6.21.24 Sumac - The Healer Amber Wave/400 Only 10 left as of 7:30PM PST Random thought...I really appreciate Thrill Jockeys pricing and shipping options. Double LP for $29 shipped is a rarity these days.
  13. Billie ain’t wrong… https://www.vulture.com/article/billie-eilish-vinyl-wasteful.html
  14. Yesterday
  15. Got the Ozean record in today from Numero. Lovely & beautiful are the best words to describe.
  16. Yeah...I took another listen...this time watching the video...it's pretty bad.
  17. This. Every time you move the belt you're stretching it just a bit more and getting oils on it from your hands. The Speedbox is probably the best upgrade you can make to these tables (speaking as a Debut III owner). In the second video it also appears it is the record itself that is out of plane and this can vary from album to album. Try adding a record puck/weight into the mix - it won't flatten the warping but it can at lease help you ensure your record is lying flat at the center of the platter.
  18. I imagine the only one that will sell out is the tri-color.
  19. Really hoping they have some copies available when they roll through next month but I'm not holding my breath. I'll snag a copy once I have some spare money, $40+ after shipping for an LP is rough
  20. Reverse groove within some sort of etched zeotrope artwork of the dude sucking his own dick
  21. Yeah, it's gold lol. Emailing and waiting! I've yet to see any photos of the webstore exclusive yet so hopefully it's worth the trouble
  22. https://www.wharfcatrecords.com/store/drop-nineteens-delaware Drop Nineteens Delaware reisssue
  23. New Mothica album /??? - Kissing Death Half Black/Half Transparent Red w/ Black Splatter Vinyl – Rise Records /1500 - Kissing Death Black & White Cornetto Vinyl LP – Rise Records /300 - MOTHICA - Kissing Death Limited LP | Urban Outfitters
  1. Load more activity

AdBlock Detected

spacer.png

We noticed that you're using an adBlocker

Yes, I'll whitelist