All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Use Code “jasta10” for 10% off on IndieMerch (metal blade titles)... 200 SW making Ohio proud
  3. Today
  4. NIN-adjacent: Atticus, his brother, and Nick Chuba's soundtrack for Shōgun is being released by Mutant (the old Mondo folks): https://www.madebymutant.com/release/453308-atticus-ross-leopold-ross-and-nick-chuba-shgun-original-soundtrack $45 shipped ($35+$10 shipping) feels painful, but what are you gonna do? 😕
  5. The 500 from Limited Run Games doesn't go on sale until Friday. It is not sold out.
  6. Favorite pick ups: Spider-Man 3" set, and the Disney+ 2" record. Smaller is better right?
  7. I'm assuming when they filed for bankruptcy, they ceased operations and remaining assets were put up for auction.
  8. Yesterday
  9. It’d be awesome if the last TEN represses would ship
  10. Makewar "A Paradoxical Theory of Change" out June 28, 2024. https://fatwreck.com/products/a-paradoxical-theory-of-change Bundle: https://fatwreck.com/products/makewar-paradoxical-theory-of-change-bundle Color $25 Black $22
  11. I will never buy a Metal Blade record that is not Cannibal Corpse thanks to their ridiculous prices.
  12. Hidden in Plain View EP is $15 on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Plain-View/dp/B0CV5XZXT3
  13. Metal Blade prices have been seriously ridiculous for a while. Seems like a lot of labels are catching up to their stupid pricing. I stopped buying If These Tree Could Talk when they signed to MB.
  14. 38 bucks for a single LP has me hesitating. album will be great - but, fuck that.
  15. Dead Island 2 OST exclusive. The /500 is sold out from Limited Run Games. On Sale Friday at 6 PM ET From ETR Records: Enjoy The Ride Records is happy to announce we have an exclusive variant of Dead Island 2 Original Soundtrack. The much-loved zombie saga is back with a unique formula of horror, dark humor, and over-the-top zombie-slaying, spanning an epic pulp adventure. Dead Island 2 Original Soundtrack features music from Ryan Williams, as well as tracks by FFM, Simon James, Luciano Rossi, Konstantinos Pope, Ross Tregenza, Nick Hill & Felix Bushe. Pressed on colorful 2xLP, the Enjoy The Ride Records Exclusive Variant is Bloody Massacre, limited to 100 copies. Limit of 2 per customer/household, please. Thank you! Please note: These are in hand and will begin shipping May 1
  16. Yea I don’t get it, I’ve seen the superchunk exclusive for sale on discogs and some other sites. I don’t know if it’s legit, but if they had these why didn’t they just ship them out?
  17. New 200 Stab Wounds up for PO: 200 STAB WOUNDS | Manual Manic Procedures (metalblade.com)
  18. So, you think this person is lying? What's your point? It has also happened to me in the past. Amazon is usually good, but sometimes they can be dipshits.
  19. Totally worth it. Already had a first pressing of the EP and I had been wanting LP1 to be pressed foreverrrr. Was so happy when that (and a bunch of other Blue Swan stuff) got pressed/repressed.
  20. They were $15 each during the Black Friday sale and I picked up both. I got LP2 for $7 during a January 2023 sale where they were giving away test pressings. It was worth the wait lol.
  21. Poppy going from being a manufactured pop meme to pretty legit in the metal scene is kind of wild.
  22. Same. I knew of her albums and that they were on metal labels but never put myself to listen because I think of her from her earliest stuff on YouTube about being “a real girl” and all that.
  23. Agree on secret band release. Which BTW I saw no one mention here but they apparently did represses of the EP and LP1 on 2023. Still very much available. Been debating grabbing them but pretty sure they out every variant of LP2 on sale at some point
  24. Never grabbed the box sets so I need this as between this and the individual color vinyl albums it’ll come close to a complete Discogs.
  1. Load more activity

AdBlock Detected

spacer.png

We noticed that you're using an adBlocker

Yes, I'll whitelist