All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Banquet has MCR for much cheaper if you're looking for it still.
  3. Today
  4. I saw them here twice in the last two years and they were so tight live and also the nicest people. Will buy the retail color later on.
  5. Got my 2 copies in, and ended up with 2 GITD. May order a black with the cassette, if they add options. The collection's fallen a bit behind, the last year or so. Still need to pick up those /100 albums. Anyone know if the blue marble Dogs Blood ended up properly released?
  6. Yeah I was reading those comments haha. I mean I get it, but as long as I get the product, it’s not that big of a deal. I think I currently have 3 preorders with them myself.
  7. Hopefully the licensing issue is ironed out for And You'd Prefer An Astronaut as well...
  8. Damn people on FB are so salty about this being Neoncity's 10th pre-order in a few months. Not sure what to think myself, but I really want this so I don't mind tbh. I preorder roughly 60% of their vinyl.
  9. I'm finding lots of scarce titles still available in Europe (Billy Joel, MCR and others), but they come to almost $60 each with shipping to the USA. That's too much, sorry. I'll put my last few UK titles on my Amazon want lists and watch the various European Amazon sites.
  10. Night Tempo - Fantasy repress at 11:00pm PST (2:00am EST). Available here: https://neoncityrecords.bandcamp.com/
  11. They don't even need to be repressed. Once the ones that were held up in shipment pop up, these will be somewhat easily available.
  12. There's a 'red' one you can pre-order from Waterloo records. No picture or further description tho. https://waterloorecords.tuneportals.com/UPC/880882358716/Black-Pumas_Black-Pumas-Blk-Colv-Red
  13. Pretty sure most of us think that, but without pure certainty, I'll get this one and call it a day. Honestly I want the Crow OST for the same reason I own A Clockwork Orange, Donnie Darko, every AFI album, and the Used s/t. Nostalgia.
  14. That’s entirely possible/probable - I can’t remember if these were listed as RSD first or exclusive - but then why not mass press to begin with and discourage all the flipping and eBay fleecing? (Obviously that’s rhetorical, we all know the answer, but again that’s why I think these releases signify everything wrong with the event. )
  15. i checked the stock that morning and I'm pretty sure there were nowhere near the entire 1500 of those up for sale. They did the same for the VR Sex release which they definitely could have just sold out of directly from the webshop. https://roughtrade.com/us/music/drab-majesty-modern-mirror https://boomkat.com/products/modern-mirror
  16. I can't believe you all seem to think that neither The Crow nor Lost In Translation will be mass repressed in a few months and will be easily available all over the place.
  17. I didn’t even know this album existed, and clicked on the thread just to see if it was the same Poe who released Hello...
  18. To me, Lost in Translation and The Crow symbolize everything wrong with RSD. In the case of the former, you have an incredibly sought after, long out of print record that commanded $200+ on the secondary market. Surely those were clues they could have flooded the market with as many as they could press and still sold them? As for The Crow, it had never been released on vinyl and is chock full of those 90s buzz bands that the vast majority of middle-aged men leading the “vinyl revival” crave. Practically anyone you surveyed would mention it as one of the top 2 or 3 releases of the day, whether they were personally interested in it or not; I’m sure they could have done a better job of meeting the strong demand, which came as a surprise to no one. Instead they just feed the RSD hysteria that will cause more people to camp out overnight at Amoeba/Bullmoose/Rough Trade/etc next year. I guess there’s no such thing as bad press...
  19. I’m honestly usually not too into the super dreamy stuff like this. I think that’s why I didn’t immediately “get” Radiogaze, but I think “More” (for lack of a better term) has more meat on the bone. More melody that sticks in your brain. I did go back & enjoy Radiogaze more the other day though.
  20. Got a link, just searched for it and couldn't find it. Disregard, I found it and it's sold out.
  1. Load more activity