All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I wouldn't say I'm upset, but I don't have the bandwidth for people who don't create their own shit. I'd rather put my effort and money into finding an artist who wasn't looking for shortcuts.
  3. Edit- I forgot this site auto-corrected it. “Holds 4 vinyl(s). vinyl(s)not included.”
  4. Well. This is my plea for help. My store is doing wristband time slots again & by the time I remembered to request, it was late and I got at 10:30am slot. What I really really really want will likely be gone if they get any. So. If anyone can be on lookout and help me snag Malfunkshun and My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, I’d be forever grateful. Please & thank you.
  5. I missed out on the first drop. I would just randomly refresh whenever I remembered. I got lucky and refreshed two times in a row. The second time it was magically available. I came here and posted right after I checked out. Sorry you didn't get one. Maybe she will do the other variants. I'd rather have a Black Dog signed.
  6. Vinyl display case for you true monsters. https://store.taylorswift.com/products/the-tortured-poets-department-vinyl-display-case
  7. Yesterday
  8. There are rumors but I doubt it’ll be anything different. Maybe signed CD’s like she’s done before with indie record shops.
  9. Does anyone think there’s going to be some sort of stealth RSD release on Saturday?
  10. The signed edition was just the regular album with a bonus signed print. Not as enticing as signed editions she’s done in the past.
  11. Everyone vets a little overexposed sometimes. I thought it was funny 😁
  12. You may miss out on a CD single of Fortnight that literally just has the song Fortnight on it (although kudos to her showing restraint and putting it up for only $1.99 I guess).
  13. Jesus it was on the same fucking page. I suck for trying y'all.
  14. Ah... I heard about the GF variant and then shared here... hadn't been following the thread.
  15. I never even saw that signed copies were available. Damnit.
  16. I'm betting that I will get my signed copy that I ordered a week or so ago, sooner than my copy of the new Pearl Jam album that I ordered months ago. TTPD should be here by Tuesday.
  17. Got shipping notice. So I guess I will have this in about 2 weeks
  18. I would be very interested in this if they actually released the remaster so we could hear what it sounds like. If it actually sounds like a real album I would love to have this, but I'm not throwing down the cash just to have it ship sounding marginally less awful.
  19. I feel like everyone knows Chuck D and Public Enemy but if you don't know Craig G he is an OG too. The biggest track he was on was Juice Crew's The Symphony. He was only 15 on this track. This track really changed the game in hip hop. It was one of the first crew rap tracks and set the template for a posse cut rap.
  20. What one is that? I actually love all of their stuff. But I know they put out some version of Fake History a couple years ago for its anniversary. Granted I think it was like… a bunch of demo’s but still. It’s something at least. I think the OG for that sounds great so I don't see a reason to remix or remaster that.
  21. imagine if they choose to celebrate themselves with their good record
  22. Just by coincidence I listened to my OG copy a couple weeks ago (and the first time since I’ve gotten a better table and setup), and it still doesn’t sound that bad to me. I remember the CD being mixed like garbage but that’s it. I’m a sucker though and I ended up ordering. I really love the album and I’m curious to how much better they made it sound plus there’s bonus tracks so 🤷🏻‍♂️. Of course we don’t know what they are yet. Probably early demo versions of a couple songs that I won’t care about lol
  23. Ordered the latest album's "Deluxe edition". When adding it to Discogs I discovered there is supposed to be a bonus 7". I went looking and it's stuck inside the gatefold panel on the front side. Like it lept from the regular pocket to the front half. It also seems to be glued or stuck inside one of the folds. So strange. Hoping to not destroy the sleeve to get out the 7" lol
  1. Load more activity

AdBlock Detected

spacer.png

We noticed that you're using an adBlocker

Yes, I'll whitelist