All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @V3XEDPeriphery 7" up for pre-order on Friday. No time listed. https://www.instagram.com/p/C6HCOyKr12-/?hl=en
  3. Customer service was awesome. My first copy had a giant seam split. I sent a picture and they had a new copy in my hands within a week. And they didn't even ask for the old one back.
  4. Today
  5. That reggaeton breakdown and the final breakdown were so great. Also, never listened to this Poppy is, but I dug her vocals on the track. This record is stacking up quite well
  6. I just checked again and they had a few left. Was able to grab the smoke/white/blue. https://jesselrr.bandcamp.com/album/jesse-complete-discography Thanks again man đź‘Ť
  7. Yesterday
  8. Kind of “old” news at this point, but Tilian is gone. I’m actually kind of excited. Love everything this band has done and they’ll always be my favorite, but I’d be lying if I said their stuff wasn’t all starting to sound the same with the last couple of albums. They had a pretty incredible run with him and I really look forward to hearing what they decide to do next I’d actually love for them to knock out a new Secret Band album before signing on a new singer though.
  9. got a call from my preferred shop that their shipment of ATDI and The Tragically Hip came in and they're holding copies for me, so that checks off the last of my list
  10. Re: Downward Spral reissue. I'm finally getting around to getting around to spinning this and gotta say I'm disappointed. There are multiple skips, and looking at the album while playing it's obviously warped like a frisbee on the outside. Anyone else experience getting a warped copy. I guess I'll see how good Interscope's customer service is.
  11. Related: The Punk Rock museum has their Offspring Smash exclusive colorway online. Also added a Joe Strummer alt cover of Assembly. A little pricey. Store is wonky AF, but it's there if you must have it.
  12. That review was interesting, though he focused a lot on the title of the album. Maybe I'm getting this wrong, but I see the title as an attempt to clown one of her ex-boyfriends. Some of the lyrics do make me cringe, and it is getting tiresome hearing the same theme about a dude who did her wrong. I know themes in anyone's songs get repetitive, but sometimes I wonder if maybe it is her. At any rate, when will the album about Kelce be out? Can't wait to hear all of the football references.
  13. the whole thing is super off in unpleasant kind of way. Like I feel song supposed sound like a "rough lo-fi/analogue tape demo" but it sounds clean, badly mixed/produced with some stock presets slapped on guitar in a hurry. Based on how he sings text feels like it supposed to be personal and sad. it. But its just stupid and awkward. Video feels like it supposed to be "old found tape" or something. But it looks irritatingly modern and out of place. Anthony looks happy and playfull in the video. But I can't shake the feeling that I watch a guy who will commit suicide in a few weeks. Overall very eerie video\song.
  14. I know it’s likely not gonna happen, but if anyone finds a Noah Kahan/Olivia Rodrigo for a decent price please hit me up. Thanks!
  15. Please don’t tell Anthony that I didn’t know what this album was. I need him to keep making songs like Megadeath
  16. Got my /2000 bundle yesterday, there was a tracking label given beforehand.
  17. Kind of annoyed I sold my Hot Topic variant but what can you do. The thing that's weird to me is this was pressed 3 times through 2016 and now they're having issues?
  18. Do not buy from 8merch.com. I ordered a shirt and a record from them a couple weeks ago. Finally wrote them and they're telling me they don't have the shirt, but it is "being shipped to them from the EU". Bullshit. They don't even have the record. All of these were on their site for sale.
  19. The re-record is 100% because of the rights to the album. It is being re-recorded with Cove only.
  20. Got mine yesterday. I don't disagree with some of the harsh reviews but I like the main album quite a bit. Especially the song with Florence. After a few listens to the bonus album I think she could've just kept them in the vault
  21. Anyone get this yet? There’s been almost total radio silence. I’ve seen one man bedroom label operations handle things better.
  22. This exact thing also happened to me. At one point I had a copy of every single release. Snagging the last copies of Empires, the To Carry a Stone 7" and the Malfeasance 10" from the depths of the internet was really fun. At some point I bailed and replaced most of those with reissues and comps, mostly because I don't think I liked a single band that they did a split with other than Kowloon Walled City. I love the new single... it gives me strong (heavy) Smashing Pumpkins vibes, can't beat in my book.
  1. Load more activity

AdBlock Detected

spacer.png

We noticed that you're using an adBlocker

Yes, I'll whitelist