Everything in my system seems to work fine, well apart from the speakers, and even they are fine, just not very good but I digress. Sometimes when going to pick up the tone arm I get a small static electric shock from it. This never used to happen but since I changed my amp from an older not so great one to a new, all the mod cons included, one this seems to be happening. Its not really a massive problem, the shocks are very small and I can barely feel them. I can sometimes see a small spark though.
Just wondering if there is anything I should be worried about here or just keep going as I am.
I have a Goldring GR1 turntable with an Ortophon 2m Red cartridge on it and a Rotel RA12 amp if this makes any difference.