Jump to content

Brock N Roll

Members
  • Content Count

    4,308
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Feedback

    100%

Brock N Roll last won the day on April 27 2016

Brock N Roll had the most liked content!

About Brock N Roll

  • Rank
    Tour Press
  • Birthday 11/15/1985

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Kewanee, IL

Recent Profile Visitors

38,993 profile views
  1. Brock N Roll

    PO: Silverstein - REDUX

    Fuckin' Bundles man. Edit- Reason I hate bundles so much is because I'm big and tall and have to wear 2xTall at least. Can't order bundles that includes clothes that wont fit me. Solution- I must lose weight and shrink 5 inches.
  2. Brock N Roll

    PO: Just Friends - Nothing but Love

    Back 90% of Pure Noise but this falls in the other 10%.
  3. Brock N Roll

    The Maine - You Are Okay

    This is where I'm at as well
  4. Brock N Roll

    PO: Masked Intruder - III

    Thanks for this. Ordered! Hail Satan!
  5. Brock N Roll

    Collection Sale! Large list ( Punk, Emo, Pop Punk, More!)

    Cant send you one either. Weird
  6. Brock N Roll

    Collection Sale! Large list ( Punk, Emo, Pop Punk, More!)

    Added my discogs link. Discogs has my 7"s listed as well. The spreadsheet does not have the 7"
  7. Brock N Roll

    Collection Sale! Large list ( Punk, Emo, Pop Punk, More!)

    Whoops. Now try
  8. Leaving to go on vacation to San Diego and Phoenix on Jan 14th. Could use a little extra spending money so I've decided to put up my collection for sale for a bit. Some stuff I probably won't sell but you never know so don't hesitate to ask! Please send offers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uGqHKvLyrq-_QnH4HfgzcfNKj2gRXu9npbsJqBctZTk/edit?usp=drivesdk https://www.discogs.com/user/Brock.N.Roll./collection?sort_by=artists_sort
  9. Brock N Roll

    The Maine - Can't Stop, Won't Stop

    Anyone going to 8123 Fest? My fiancé and I will be coming all the way from Illinois!
  10. This is up now https://silverstein.merchnow.com/products/v2/278254/aquamarine--the-afterglow-acoustic
  11. It was never responded to when I offered. I still can though!
  12. Brock N Roll

    Selling a lot of records *PRICES LOWERED*

    Why is Letlive's Fake History $150 when the median price is $40 and the highest it's ever sold for is $58?
  13. Brock N Roll

    Vinyl Record Art

    Won't be impressed until I see Shaq drawn on one. When that happens, I will offer you 5 Shrute Bucks to purchase it.
×