Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Left & Right'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Vinyl Collective Message Board
    • Cassette Collective Message Board
    • Sale/Trade/Wants
    • Turntables & Other Audio Equipment
    • Everything Else Message Board
  • Help
    • Forum Tech Support
  • One Member Club's All posts must be exactly THREE words.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Instagram


Facebook


Snapchat


Website URL


Skype


AIM


MSN


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. ALL RELEASES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, DOWNLOAD & STREAMING HERE >> https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/ Who: WarHen Records Where: Charlottesville, Virginia Why: Creative outlet, good music deserves good treatment What: I release whatever I want. How: Blood sweat & tears. I run about 95% of this label by myself. The other 5% is from much needed and appreciated volunteer work from friends who are happy to lend their services for a free copy of whatever record I'm having them work on. Communication is key, so please feel free to get in touch about anything I've got going on and I'll do my best to get back to you in a reasonable time frame. I have a full time job working at a concert venue, so sometimes it takes me a minute to respond, but I always will. All of these bands have ties to the Charlottesville, VA music scene in one way or another. Most live here in town, but others are spread out. Left & Right is in Philly, most of the Wrinkle Neck Mules are in Texas, etc... Most packages tend to get some bonus goodies in them. Thanks for checking it all out. Hope you hear something you like. ------NOW AVAILABLE------ http://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/ WarHen001: Sarah White & the Pearls - Married Life 7" --/90 on White **SOLD OUT!!** --/210 on Black **LESS THAN 10 LEFT!!** WarHen002: Red Rattles - Uh Huh 7" --/150 on Opaque Red **LESS THAN 10 LEFT!!** WarHen003: The Fire Tapes - Skull Xbones 7" --/150 on Randomly Mixed Splatter (mostly green) **LESS THAN 10 LEFT!!** WarHen00420: Dwight Howard Johnson - Take Anything 12" LP -- /200 on Randomly Mixed Splatter/Split Color WarHen005: The Fire Tapes - Phantoms 12" LP --/100 on Black Vinyl **SOLD OUT!!** WarHen006: Sons of Bill - Bad Dancer RECORD STORE DAY! 7" --/500 on Opaque Red, with insert and screen printed outer jackets. **SOLD OUT!!** Big Air - BUDS cassette (Recorded and produced by WarHen!) --/100 on Green Tapes **SOLD OUT!!** --/100 on White Tapes (2nd press on Wiener Records!!) WarHen007: Wrinkle Neck Mules - I Never Thought It Would Go This Far 2xLP --/300 double LP on Orange Marble Vinyl WarHen008: Left & Right - Five Year Plan --/300 150gram on Black Vinyl. Co-release with Old Flame Records!!
×