lowest payments for rare/very rare/hard to find !

you may ever received your favourite or rare/very rare/hard to find item in very dirt cheap price.

for me,

i bought

TSOL : dance with me first press

Motorhead : s/t

from 58 years old music nerder that i met him at flea market in Frankfurt,Germany.

he sold me 1.00 euro per each.

share you experience,please.

:-X:-X:-X

I have a bunch ...

propagandhi - todays empire on RED ebay BIN for 20 bucks, a week after it sold for 300.

against me - eternal cowbow on WHITE for 25 bucks in San Diego

misfits - collection II GREEN record store 15 bucks

nofx - war on errorism WHITE 10 bucks on gemm

angry samoans - inside my brain 1st pressing w/ banned cover $25 bucks (sells easily for 100+)

i have a lot more though these are the ones I can remember w.out looking at my tradelist

my friend gave me about 200 LPs and I found some awesome stuff in there. The stuff I was most excited about was the first TSOL album, and a bunch of things from dischord that are out of print like The Snakes "I won't love you..." that has a "Discard Records" imprint instead of Dischord because they didn't want to hurt the label's reputation.

oh sweet jesus... I grabbed the Lawrence Arms - Apathy LP on green vinyl last night off GEMM for $8.80. So glad i couldnt sleep!!!

Sweat deal.

about a 2 years ago, i won 2x - for your lungs only 7" for buy it now on ebay $15.00

and i also got NOFX 22 songs that werent... on yellow vinyl off an ebay buy it now for $22.00

lucky me

oh sweet jesus... I grabbed the Lawrence Arms - Apathy LP on green vinyl last night off GEMM for $8.80. So glad i couldnt sleep!!!

Sweat deal.

about a 2 years ago, i won 2x - for your lungs only 7" for buy it now on ebay $15.00

and i also got NOFX 22 songs that werent... on yellow vinyl off an ebay buy it now for $22.00

lucky me

damn thats awesome for the lawrence arms record

gemm is super sketchy tho, a ton of the stuff listed on there is from guys who just post lists from their distributors and don't actually have the records in hand, ive bought a bunch of stuff thru there, and about half actually shipped. Plus some of the shipping charges and "fees" are insane. Its worth it if you find that super rare piece you're looking for, but the chances of it actually shipping are kinda slim... especially if its an amazing deal. But on the other hand i have picked up a couple steals off there myself... so sometimes its worth the gamble

gemm is super sketchy tho, a ton of the stuff listed on there is from guys who just post lists from their distributors and don't actually have the records in hand, ive bought a bunch of stuff thru there, and about half actually shipped. Plus some of the shipping charges and "fees" are insane. Its worth it if you find that super rare piece you're looking for, but the chances of it actually shipping are kinda slim... especially if its an amazing deal. But on the other hand i have picked up a couple steals off there myself... so sometimes its worth the gamble

I Agree but they do have feedback just like ebay and it helps alot. Obvisouly i dont buy expensive items from someone with one or two stars.

however, i did just pick up the Against Me! white people for peace on white vinyl from GEMM for a nice $3.86.

i will have my fingers crossed it gets shipped. he had 4 stars

white people for peace on white is a widescale release bro, you can get them for $4-$5 all over ebay. The White is the UK release of the 7". The Red is the rarest... altho supposedly 500 copies, and then a couple thousand of the black... despite the ridiculous prices they're going for on ebay.

i guess i should have done a little research. i'll chaulk it up to my buddy doesnt have his facts straight. oh well, at least i didnt get ripped off, and shipping was cheap.

Guest conoley

I got Alkaline Trio's Halloween 7" for free when I joined the Blood Pact when it first started. That was a great deal.

I got Alkaline Trio's Halloween 7" for free when I joined the Blood Pact when it first started. That was a great deal.

True that. That's how i got mine.

Recently i was doing a spring cleaning i found an old dr strange catalog and they had Alkaline trio Sundials 7" for $3.50

If i could only go back in time...