Emery - You Were Never Alone

well, the Weak's End was pressed on vinyl and now that they're doing their own thing maybe they will include vinyl in their crowdfunding options.  figured it would be a placeholder since they're starting it next week as well as giving people the chance to download the new song.  

if it doesn't happen to include vinyl, someone can then move it to the everything else board.

http://badchristian.com/campaign/newemery/

this went up a couple hours ago. Cheapest vinyl option is $100 with signed limited edition artwork, handnumbered, name in the thank you, t-shirt, and signed poster.

the $200 test press sold out in like 5 minutes.

For like the first hour I was trying to reason with myself to get the test press, that I needed it. But reason kicked in saying that $200 is way to much to shell out for something that I likely won't get until fall.

Damn...

Currently, Capitol Records owns and controls our entire back catalogue.  Would you like a vinyl pressing of The Question? That might never happen, because we've been unable to convince Capitol to do anything with it. If we had our way, we would be able to release our entire discography in new and creative forms... but we don't... 

Damn...

I remember in a discussion about another band's discography dreamover said that once an album turns 10-15 years old that the rights for it shift back to the band themselves, regardless of who "owns" it and/or if that band is on the label.

The question turns 10 soon hopefully if this thing is true for all records, not just the one that was being discussed, we can be hopeful.

Would be cool if dreamover saw this so they could confirm or not. Think we were talking about old tooth and nail releases such as Dead Poetic.

In for the $100 package. Don't even care. This band has been a huge part of my life for, like, nine years. What else was in the $200? Same as $100 plus a test? The stupid mobile version makes it so you can't even read sold out options. $13,000 in a few hours. Not too bad. Hope this goes through.

Also, I don't understand the beginning of their "story". Devon's back, awesome, and it makes sense that they tour the album, but why say they're touring the album and then say "tour will focus on The Question."? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm stoked about that, but confused. Haha.

Edit: Seems only 24 of the $100 packages left.

In for the $100 package. Don't even care. This band has been a huge part of my life for, like, nine years. What else was in the $200? Same as $100 plus a test? The stupid mobile version makes it so you can't even read sold out options. $13,000 in a few hours. Not too bad. Hope this goes through.

Also, I don't understand the beginning of their "story". Devon's back, awesome, and it makes sense that they tour the album, but why say they're touring the album and then say "tour will focus on The Question."? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm stoked about that, but confused. Haha.

yeah im going to be doing that one as well. Definitely in my top 5 favorite bands. Yes thats the only difference between the vinyl packages. And that $200 is soldout.

Yeah it doesnt make much sense. But from what theyve been saying theyre not touring as much anymore due to everyone's families and jobs. So they're going to try to tour off of all their old albums. That's just my guess.