Emery - You Were Never Alone

These records are arriving Mid-July, so they'll be shipping out shortly after that. 

None of the orders that have shipped include the vinyl. It's still in production. There were some issues with getting the artwork squared away because the "standard joe" is a single pocket jacket and the "deluxe" package is a gatefold. That pushed everything back while we figured the gatefold and the variants. 

I have the test presses and I promise you won't be disappointed. They sound amazing. We had to switch up the track order thought to make it all fit correctly without having an issues.

Interested to see the new track list order. Stoked to get this! I ordered the overseas color variant so I expect it'll get here even later than the retail black copies

These records are arriving Mid-July, so they'll be shipping out shortly after that.

None of the orders that have shipped include the vinyl. It's still in production. There were some issues with getting the artwork squared away because the "standard joe" is a single pocket jacket and the "deluxe" package is a gatefold. That pushed everything back while we figured the gatefold and the variants.

I have the test presses and I promise you won't be disappointed. They sound amazing. We had to switch up the track order thought to make it all fit correctly without having an issues.

Is there going to be any other variants besides Black for the U.S. (Not including the kickstarter copies)?

Side A

Rock, Pebble, Stone

The Beginning

The Less You Say

To The Deep

Taken For A Bath

Pink Slip

Side B

Thrash

Hard Times

What's Stopping You

Go Wrong Young Man

Salvatore Wryhta

Alone

At an average song length of 3+ minutes, this really should've been a 2xLP. Really pushing it with roughly 20 minutes per side...

At an average song length of 3+ minutes, this really should've been a 2xLP. Really pushing it with roughly 20 minutes per side...

It honestly could have been, but the Weak's End was around the same and was pressed onto a single LP and sounds great I thought. Plus only three songs per side doesn't seem like enough to justify it.

We looked at doing a 2xLP or switching up the track list to make it fit. In the end we thought a single LP w/ a new track list was a better option. I stressed that a 2xLP would be ideal and we compromised and said if the test presses didn't do the album justice than we'd switch it over. In the end we were really pleased with how it sounded so we stuck with it. 

I promise you guys won't be disappointed. Plus, it's awesome to start out Side B with Thrash. 

I handle all vinyl for pressings BadChristian. I started out as their podcast producer since that's what I do for a living, but it became too much with my actual job. Nick Bunda produces the podcast now and I work with Matt McDonald (The Classic Crime / Vocal Few) and all of the bands who release albums on the label to make sure their pressings don't suck. 

So, if you've hated any of the pressings we've done from a tangible product perspective I'd love to know why. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Hopefully though, you've liked the variant and jacket choices we've made. 

I handle all vinyl for pressings BadChristian. I started out as their podcast producer since that's what I do for a living, but it became too much with my actual job. Nick Bunda produces the podcast now and I work with Matt McDonald (The Classic Crime / Vocal Few) and all of the bands who release albums on the label to make sure their pressings don't suck. 

So, if you've hated any of the pressings we've done from a tangible product perspective I'd love to know why. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Hopefully though, you've liked the variant and jacket choices we've made. 

i really dug the new classic crime acoustic record.  sounds great and looks great, so if you had a hand in that, nicely done!

Really cool to know!  Nice work on the Classic Crime acoustic album, as well.  Curious- there are two variants- black and colored.  Do you have pressing numbers for those?  I think I ended up with a colored one and it looks awesome.  

• 1 month later...

I just got mine from the same bundle. Its's a clear with black splatter and is marked as 200/250 and has the standard album art.

It was supposed to be /200 and have "special edition artwork"....

Lol so you basically paid 100$ for a variant instead of anything very unique for the backers. I am disappointed for you, I would be upset

I just got mine from the same bundle. Its's a clear with black splatter and is marked as 200/250 and has the standard album art.

It was supposed to be /200 and have "special edition artwork"....

Also one other thing!! The Europe version use to state that it was a clear with black splatter, but is now listed as white with black splatter. I think they ended up changing their mind taking that press and just doing another variant for Europe in addition to the orange white.