keep an eye out for me !

Nice work.

While in College kids my little bro knew stole my baseball card collection. My pop took me all over to collect in particular Mantle autographs when I was a o kid. The Nostalgia was overwhelming and the driver on the heist was a former friend. One of the kids wore my brothers stolen watch to school three days later and it all unraveled. The cops recovered about 20% of what was taken. I got 5k restitution so it paid a semester of college. The box the recovered cards were returned in still sits unopened in a drawer at my parents house 17 years later. They tainted a bunch of memories but I got to peace and preferred not to sweat was missing but preserve the Happy time spent with my Dad and brothers. the shit part was the kids started messing with my brother at school and he wound up in a bunch of fights. I ran into the driver on break the next year and the loser ran when confronted not about the cards but my interest in fucking him up for what he continued to do to my brother.

Im really glad for you man. Hope the rest comes to you soon.

NEWS!!!!!!!!!! A local pawn broker just called me saying a couple have bought in a heap of records and for me to go have a look !!! All old records until I get 15 or so down the pile annnndddd.... my anthony green painted cover!!!!!! They have all their id so I hope police can see if they have the rest! Lucky the broker knew my situation cuz for around 50 records they gave them $1 per record...!!!!

Great to hear! Good luck with the rest man, hope you can recover it all.  B)

UPDATE!!!!

Sooooo it turns out the couple that tried to get rid of the anthony green record at the pawn shop was the son (and the sons mother as a 14 year old cant legally pawn stuff) of a tradie that was working at my place... the son had come to apparently help the dad do work over a couple of weeks... over those weeks the kid (about 14 yrs old) decided to start taking a few records each day... the mum or dad had "no idea" and anyways i will be getting the lot back!!!! The dad/tradie is embarrassed as all get out and has said he wont charge me labor on his part of the build just materials :) win - win!!!

Thanks soo much for your support and well wishes guys!!!

UPDATE!!!!

Sooooo it turns out the couple that tried to get rid of the anthony green record at the pawn shop was the son (and the sons mother as a 14 year old cant legally pawn stuff) of a tradie that was working at my place... the son had come to apparently help the dad do work over a couple of weeks... over those weeks the kid (about 14 yrs old) decided to start taking a few records each day... the mum or dad had "no idea" and anyways i will be getting the lot back!!!! The dad/tradie is embarrassed as all get out and has said he wont charge me labor on his part of the build just materials :) win - win!!!

Thanks soo much for your support and well wishes guys!!!

That kid won't be getting anything anytime soon. Cool beans that you got your stuff back! Are you going to press charges? Or are you just happy youre getting them back with free labor?

This is really excellent. Nice job not giving up, and I hope that kid gets what he deserves even if you don't press charges. Makes sense that it was a kid, too. I doubt some grown man working in a home would decide to risk stealing records from bands he knows nothing about, on the off chance that he figures he could make 100 bucks at a pawn shop.

Also, that extra $10 a month on your insurance, though shitty, might be worth the peace of mind in the future.

I'm Happy for you man! So the mother doesn't wonder where all these records came from all of a sudden when he asks to take him to the shop to sell? If this kid is really around that age, and you do get every single record back, I wouldn't do much more. You could ask the parents to pay you $120, which covers the increase in insurance for a year, which was caused by their son.