SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

A couple years ago I made a bunch of fallout stuff (Including a 101 suit, no pic at the moment), here is some of the stuff (sorry for the size, also last pic is my friends but i made one too, mind you his turned out a littler better);

ba7278ce1fe711e2a86422000a1f9839_7.jpg

27d95bc20ffc11e2af7822000a1de2cd_7.jpg

97aad97e16f211e2a24f1231381b57bc_7.jpg

b70bf6f015a211e294471231380ff9db_7.jpg

622613_10151123174357671_561810660_o.jpg

these pics are to good to not be put in the Fallout thread over in the everthing else forum....very nice :)

So looks like they have no plans to sell BCS

Yeah I spotted that on their instagram. You know for people that would be hemming and hawing about this if they put it up and sold out, I'm sure they would have had a shorter time in the negative spotlight about it, but who cares anymore.

That's the right thing to do.

I have to agree if that is the motive now. It sounds like alot of folks missed out on the 7" on RSD anyways. There's a good enough of a fanbase to get around wanting that 7" and I'm sure if they time it around the 2nd season premiere, that might be a good idea.

the instagram comments:

"For those who did not see the post from late Tuesday - the Better Call Saul 7" sale has been postponed indefinitely. No plans have been made to reschedule... Several hundred people want one but we only have 50 to sell. No way to make everyone happy in this situation so it's going to need to wait until we can create another variant in larger quantities...we have considered [a lottery] but based on the reaction the other day we're inclined to use these remaining 50 copies as promos as originally intended and consider making a larger qty variant"

It seems like they're just as pissed about the whole thing as we are.

Why would they be mad that people want to buy their product? I guess maybe they could be mad that they still haven't figured out this whole internet thing, but there are labels that have been doing this for way longer than them that still have webstore issues now and then.

Really bummed that I typed out a serious reply in this thread when all I really wanted to do was post "IT'S UP!".

I'm just wondering how are they pissed? They pressed an insanely low quantity for the theme song for one of the most popular shows on television and announced they were only going to sell roughly half of that already low quantity at a certain time, and are suprised when their server (which they've already had issues with to boot) gets overloaded with traffic so much so that they can't put it up for sale and then it turns out, after all that, they aren't going to put it up at all. Not really sure how they would or could be pissed at the situation.

I think they were just taken aback by some of the over the top rage that the drop never happened. Yeah, people waited around thinking they'd have a shot, but nobody forced them to.

There was some mention they made of having over a million hits when the server was getting hammered, but that isn't really all that many unique users when you take into account that most were cranking F5 for the entire afternoon. They honestly thought they'd be able to handle the traffic since they had upgraded from the last incident. 

As long as they press plenty more so that everyone can snag one it will be worth the wait. The RSD release was 1500(I think), so I bet they could sell 500 to 1000 pretty easily.

i searched a little more and found it. still, its pretty dumb. the fact that over 1 million hits for JUST that song and an instrumental b-side is just too insane for me. guaranteed every single one would've been on ebay if the site didnt go down.

can we get back to fallout?

They should make a larger release for BCS. I just want to own a copy of it. Its the best thing to do, and I will love them for it.

I only want a copy if it's super limited. Otherwise I could just stream the song as much as I want online for free. I can't be the only one who thinks this way.

edit: for clarification i'm referring the spacelab9 splatter variant limited to 100 copies. i support the notion of pressing more of the theme song on vinyl to satisfy the demand around here.