SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

the instagram comments:

"For those who did not see the post from late Tuesday - the Better Call Saul 7" sale has been postponed indefinitely. No plans have been made to reschedule... Several hundred people want one but we only have 50 to sell. No way to make everyone happy in this situation so it's going to need to wait until we can create another variant in larger quantities...we have considered [a lottery] but based on the reaction the other day we're inclined to use these remaining 50 copies as promos as originally intended and consider making a larger qty variant"

Thank you for this info! U think spacelab would add this to their homepage or send it out in an email? Instagram of all places...haha...didn't even bother to update twitter folk....

Boy let's see what happens with fallout!

i searched a little more and found it. still, its pretty dumb. the fact that over 1 million hits for JUST that song and an instrumental b-side is just too insane for me. guaranteed every single one would've been on ebay if the site didnt go down.

can we get back to fallout?

Holy cow! There is a ton of Ink Spots songs in Bioshock, now I really need to play fallout. 

Exactly. It seems to me like they're mad their equipment failed, especially after they were told it would be bombproof. I know the response is "what do you expect when your releasing an extremely limited version of a product for a very popular franchise?" but it still has to sting.

And I wanted to do the same thing. UP.

i think it's fine to only want something if it's rare or limited. it's one of the reasons people pay outrageous sums for limited editions. it's not "help" when two parties agree on a price at fair market value for posters and other items included in a vinyl bundle. it's a business transaction. i wasn't asking for a hand out.

i didn't fuck up at all. your logic is skewed and oversimplified.

As is yours:

i think it's fine to only want something if it's rare or limited. it's one of the reasons people pay outrageous sums for limited editions. it's not "help" when two parties agree on a price at fair market value for posters and other items included in a vinyl bundle. it's a business transaction. i wasn't asking for a hand out.

Yes. ONE OF the reasons. Not the ONLY reason.

Go away