Possible Goldmine!?!?!? Seeking Opinions....

So I found an ad on craigslist with a whole lot of equipment for sale. The lady is asking about $1800, and will only get rid of it in one shot. She wont piece it out.

I need help determining if this is a good deal, there are 2 technics sl-1100a in the lot so I know as long as those are in good shape, that will recoup almost 1/3 of the cost. Here is the list:

1 Akai GX-600 DB Dolby System.
2 DBX Audio Video Program Route Selector Dav-600 G/Record VDP/VCR
3 Numark DM 1700T Stereo Pre-AMP Control Center
4-5 Tecnics by Panasonic - Direct, Drive Player System- SL - 1100A (two)
6 Panasonic - PV 7662 - Omnivision VHS - Dynamorphous, Metal Head - HI-Fi Stereo-Spatializer VCR Plus
7 Citation Sixteen Harman/Kardon
8 Harman/Kardon AVR25II Receiver
9 Soundcraftmen - AE2000 Real -Time Scan Analyzer, Equalizer
10 Soundcraftmen Preamplifier, Model DX 4000
11 SAE - Impulse Nose Reduction System 5000
12 Bose 901 Series VI active Equalizer
13 Radio Shack - Stereo Audio Source Selector
14 Nakamichi Research Inc. - Program Timer - DS-200
15 Rocoton -
16 Base Video Speaker (shown on picture on top of the wall unit)
17 Nakamichi 600 ZX Discrete Head Cassette Deck (similar, 670ZX in EBay)
18 Pioneer Mult-play CD CDV/LD Player CLD-M403 5 Disc CD-CDV Multi-play Lazer Disc
19 Yamaha Natural Sound AM/FM Stereo Tuner TX-950-RS
20 JVC TD-W718 Double Cassette Deck
21 Sony Compact Disc Player - CDP-CX 355 Mega Storage 300CD, High Density Linear Converter System

The Citation 16 should net you a few hundred dollars as well, if it's in good shape. That thing's a beast.

The rest of the pieces seem to be on the lower end (no one pays big bucks for VCRs, Laserdisc players, CD players these days).

Not sure if you would come out ahead or if it would be worth the effort to parse it out and sell it separately.

The Citation 16 should net you a few hundred dollars as well, if it's in good shape. That thing's a beast.

Thats good news. I cant even come close to what this lady is asking so Im trying to haggle a bit. She more or less just wants the items gone and I just want the damn turntable haha.

Is there anything in this lot that you are actually wanting?  How good of a deal it is would be influenced quiet a bit on if you actually kept any of it.

I would keep the turntables, maybe a cd player and try and sell the rest. But like others have mentioned, it does seem like a bit too much work.

fuck it, the lady just wants me to get the shit out of there. it was her sons, who recently passed away, which is why she wants all of it going to one person rather than bringing it to a shop.  told her ill give her 400 since I gotta go and remove all of it myself. prolly ganna go pick it up this weekend.

Yeah anything under 1000 would probably be worth it, but I wouldn't pay more than that.  400 would be a steal.

Just spoke with her, I will be going there friday to pick everything up. I see a couple of those pieces going for a few hundred on flea-bay so im probably just going to throw them up there for cheap just to gain my money back or a little profit.