Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

As soon as I'm able to talk about them I will post that info here. There's definitely more being worked on right now though...

That's all I needed to hear.  Excited to see what you have in store for us.  I talked with the manager of the Northeast Mall location in Hurst(whose store didn't get their alotment due to closing for remodel in case anyone is wondering) and he mentioned he has known you for a long time. small world.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop man.

the most obvious imo would be 'Beauty and the Beast' and 'Aladdin'.

I totally agree with this.  Given the two that were already pressed, these make the most sense to me.

took my girls to the store by me yesterday and they haven't gotten them yet.  the person i asked was like how did you know?.... and that its still in the works.  he was real hush hush.  he also said that there was coming out.  pretty sure he had no clue on what was going on.

They are definitely out cause I saw both of them for sale at my local hot topic.