Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

so i decided to google to see if i could find more information on that "frozen: the songs" vinyl on amazon and came up with this.

http://www.laughingplace.com/w/news/2014/08/22/frozen-the-songs-coming-to-cd-and-vinyl/

it has all 10 songs and isn't a picture disc.

it's down to 17.99 on amazon.  definitely gonna preorder there but I will probably still grab the picture discs because.. picture disc.

ordered both for $46.62 after tax.

there's a $10 off $50 coupon code that's working: SVARDHTX10 (expires 8/28)

would've been nice if I could've gotten that $1 shipping too, but the code put it below $50, so I just went w/ the free site-to-store. still, $21.50 a piece is a lot more justifiable.

ordered both for $46.62 after tax.

there's a $10 off $50 coupon code that's working: SVARDHTX10

would've been nice if I could've gotten that $1 shipping too, but the code put it below $50, so I just went w/ the free site-to-store. still, $21.50 a piece is a lot more justifiable.

Thank you so so much kind Batman sir! I was going to wait and just buy in the store, but when I scrolled down and saw your post... I figured why not?! 

Thank you so so much kind Batman sir! I was going to wait and just buy in the store, but when I scrolled down and saw your post... I figured why not?! 

no problem, I was going to do the same! I was shocked that I actually found something. there's a $5 off $50 as well that's good until Sept 4th (HTAUG14)

http://www.goodsearch.com/hot-topic/coupons?open=3088747

Thanks for the coupon dude.  Just ordered them both and was able to also get the $1 shipping.  Came to 47.79 w/ tax and shipping

i'm jealous, how were you able to get the $1 shipping? as soon as I put the code in, it kicked my shipping up to $4.99.

oh well, I was planning on making a trip to HT to pick these up tomorrow anyway, and the mall is nearby.

i'm jealous, how were you able to get the $1 shipping? as soon as I put the code in, it kicked my shipping up to $4.99.

oh well, I was planning on making a trip to HT to pick these up tomorrow anyway, and the mall is nearby.

Not sure, I originally had gone to check out and do the ship to store and then I was gonna add like a pin and an olaf sticker just to make it up to the $1 shipping.  I decided to just see what would happen if I switched it over to my shipping address beforehand since the pre-discount total was 53 and it gave me the option to ship for the $1 and kept the discount on.  the mall is close by to me too but for a buck i'll definitely avoid going there hah