Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

Would any body be able to help me with postage to the uk with a copy of these at all please?

Try amazon.com / amazon.ca.

They post to the UK for £4 something. Just probalby do seperate orders to minimise the potential for custom charges.

If not Banquet have started getting them but a bit later on if you want to wait?

I'm from the UK, ordered these all through Amazon.ca and had them in my hand within 48 hours (with the cheapest shipping option!), and a LOT cheaper than Banquet. If you order them separately, they will come in well under the amount that will start to trigger customs charges.

Really? That's awesome, thanks buddy!

Hey guys...so overall, what do you think about the sound quality of these picture discs?  I ask because I don't own any picture discs, but have heard people say that they aren't that great.

Is that just people's perfectionism, or are some of these records quite noisy to listen to?  I think it would be very fun to own some of these discs (despite them coming in a extremely cheap plastic sleeve), but if the sound quality is sub par, I'm not sure it's worth the high price tag.  

Curious to know people's thoughts, especially if you've given these a spin a few more times since they've been released.

Man, Lilo and Stitch would make my year. I just found this topic (and this board for that matter). My wife has been going in to our local Hot Topic almost weekly looking for info on a Mulan release. Now I can just keep checking here. I'm really glad there have been support for these and not just tailing off after the first few releases.