Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

Batman, you are a god among superheroes.  Grabbed TNBC and Green Day Dookie for $46. 

Man, when you say it out loud it sounds ridiculous for 2 albums. But, oh well, gotta collect something.

My vote is for Tarzan and Mary Poppins next.  Phil Collins and Julie Andrews rock my wife's world (and by proxy, mine).

Not sure if this is asked before, as I couldnt find an answer. Is TNBC on amazon.ca the same as the HT one? Im international and it makes more sense to get it from Amazon if possible!

I was also looking for it in amazon if anyone can pinpoint it?

http://www.amazon.ca/The-Nightmare-Before-Christmas-Soundtrack/dp/B00NLVRXP0/ref=pd_cp_m_1

Same one as HT.

Also if we could get Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi, Saludos Amigos, The Three Caballeros, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy Free, Melody Time, The Adventures of Icabod and Mr. Toad, Cinderella, Alice In Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady And The Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmations, The Sword And The Stone, The Jungle Book, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh, The Rescuers, The Fox And The Hound, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, The Rescuers Down Under, Beauty And The Beast, Pocahontas, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan and Tarzan that would be great. Those are the only ones I want and if I had them on picture discs for $32.99 each I would be really happy!

Also if we could get Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi, Saludos Amigos, The Three Caballeros, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy Free, Melody Time, The Adventures of Icabod and Mr. Toad, Cinderella, Alice In Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady And The Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmations, The Sword And The Stone, The Jungle Book, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh, The Rescuers, The Fox And The Hound, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, The Rescuers Down Under, Beauty And The Beast, Pocahontas, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan and Tarzan that would be great. Those are the only ones I want and if I had them on picture discs for $32.99 each I would be really happy!

LOL