Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

I hate that mentality. "Hot Topic ruined it." Then you must've liked it for the wrong reasons. A good movie is a good movie. Who cares who likes it?

I more meant that I'm not going to buy the merchandise. I do like the movie, but when I go to disneyland and buy things NBC is probably the last thing I'd buy. I guess theres no real valid reason other than that the merchandise is overdone.

I more meant that I'm not going to buy the merchandise. I do like the movie, but when I go to disneyland and buy things NBC is probably the last thing I'd buy. I guess theres no real valid reason other than that the merchandise is overdone.

There is a ton of merch, but I've gotten to experience the movie all over again through the eyes of my 5 year old...she loves it!!

So I grabbed a few things with hot cash that will go in this year's Christmas stocking.

Also, let's all remember how retail works: Hot Topic didn't create the plethora of merch for NBC, Disney did. Hot Topic was just a retail outlet.

As such, by some logic, Disney ruined NBC for you.

Don't come in here being all logical and making sense, this is the internet!

I agree it's amazing how much a fan base can turn you off, like Dr. Who's, Supernatural, Invader Zim, etc.

Truth. I tried hanging out with the Frozen fan base and they were all crying and yelling "I pooped in my pants" or "play 'Let It Go'" again.

The only good part was when their parents picked them up,  I made like $400 in all.

I dont think I've ever watched a TV show or movie and thought to myself "Man, I'd really be into this if there weren't so many dorks that liked this"

Exactly. If other people being into something ruins it for you, you probably didn't like it much to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...