Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

I'm going to chime in and say, "I received the Alladin pic disc as a gift about a year ago. It sounds remarkably great considering it's a picture disc. I have regular old vinyl records that sound worse. Generally speaking, I was floored when I actually listened to it." If I cared enough about the whole collection, I would have probably bought them all, but there's one or two that I really like (Robin Hood would be a no-brainer).

How do you guys store them? I mean do you keep them in those stickered pvc/plastic sleeves? Will these ruin them in the long term?

Probably. I've been meaning to get some standard white sleeves to put my pvc-packaged records in. I have a handful of picture discs and one reg LP in pvc.

How do you guys store them? I mean do you keep them in those stickered pvc/plastic sleeves? Will these ruin them in the long term?

Trashed the plastic sleeve and put them in http://www.amazon.com/10-12inch-Record-CARDBOARD-JACKETS/dp/B00AKH6O9E/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1454005264&sr=8-12&keywords=12%22+record+jacketswith an inner. 

They are for my kids so I had them paint/draw the covers to each record. 

Probably. I've been meaning to get some standard white sleeves to put my pvc-packaged records in. I have a handful of picture discs and one reg LP in pvc.

Cool. Just checking. Also, I just noticed we have similar signatures...

Trashed the plastic sleeve and put them in http://www.amazon.com/10-12inch-Record-CARDBOARD-JACKETS/dp/B00AKH6O9E/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1454005264&sr=8-12&keywords=12%22+record+jacketswith an inner. 

They are for my kids so I had them paint/draw the covers to each record. 

Not a bad idea! That's my dilemma, the discs themselves are artwork, and I would like to be able to show them. But like I've heard the pvc messes with the "plastic" grooves, so I really want to take better care of them.

Just got my copies of Aladdin, Lion King, Beauty & The Beast in.  Beauty doesn't sound too bad, some noises here in there but it's a picture disc so that's expected.

Lion King the songs side sounds alright but the instrumental side is unbearable and noisey as hell.

Aladdin the noise keeps coming in and out.  Kind of ticked about that.

Just got my copies of Aladdin, Lion King, Beauty & The Beast in. Beauty doesn't sound too bad, some noises here in there but it's a picture disc so that's expected.

Lion King the songs side sounds alright but the instrumental side is unbearable and noisey as hell.

Aladdin the noise keeps coming in and out. Kind of ticked about that.

fucking clean them you cuck

I only have Beauty and the Beast one, but I think it sounds beautiful. There's a couple places with a little surface noise, but it's not very noticeable. I'm hoping to get A Goofy Movie and Tangled here soon. Still hoping for a Lilo & Stitch one in the future. It may be mostly Elvis music, but that's okay. It's still a great soundtrack and seems like a no-brainer considering these things go into Hot Topic... every Hot Topic I've ever gone into has like 4 million Lilo & Stitch things, ha. But, all jokes aside, I still really want it pressed.

I only have Beauty and the Beast one, but I think it sounds beautiful. There's a couple places with a little surface noise, but it's not very noticeable. I'm hoping to get A Goofy Movie and Tangled here soon. Still hoping for a Lilo & Stitch one in the future. It may be mostly Elvis music, but that's okay. It's still a great soundtrack and seems like a no-brainer considering these things go into Hot Topic... every Hot Topic I've ever gone into has like 4 million Lilo & Stitch things, ha. But, all jokes aside, I still really want it pressed.

Trying to get Lilo and Stitch done sooner than later

Don't know if anyone else has experienced this, and yes I know it's a pic disc, but it's the noisiest pic disc I own.