Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

• 3 weeks later...

So i had no idea A Goofy Movie was so popular.

Watching page after page of people being stoked about this being pressed, I mentioned this to a friend of mine and he was so excited that he put the release date on his calendar. Then I showed him the T-Shirt of Powerline that was mentioned above. And he bought 2.

I though you guys would like to know that you've made someone very happy.

In fact, he was so excited that I recorded him telling me why A Goofy Movie meant so much to him for a podcast we do together.
https://soundcloud.com/self-narrate/podcast-episode-2

Bought Tangled on Friday. Really wish it wasn't just the songs with singing. I love the instrumentals on the soundtrack. Also spent 26.50 on like 7 songs.

Looked at the tracklist when you said 7 songs and realized the Grace Potter song isn't on there. Pretty bummed about that.

If you really break it down, its only 5 songs...pretty shitty for $27.

The Disney Store? If you're talking about the Disney music site, after shipping it is pretty much around the same price as buying it from HT.

No, I mean at like Disney theme parks. I know Hollywood Studios and Epcot have them at least. That's why I said it probably won't apply to most since you'd have to live near the parks for this to really matter.

Wow, that Toy Story release looks terrible.

Solo character pics on a white background with the logo.

Plus only six songs... and it doesn't even include the original You've Got a Friend In Me.

I've been wanting to collect all of these, and I love Toy Story, but jeez... do I really want to spend over $20 on that?