Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

Any idea when peter pan will come out, Travis? 

Also, does anyone who has visited Disney World know if they actually have the Peter Pan record there? 

There's an old picture disc release of Disney's Peter Pan already.... It sounds really good, and one of the better early picture discs from Disney IMO. Finding a new copy, might prove to be difficult, I find this to be one of the more rare titles out there. 

http://www.discogs.com/Laurie-Main-Story-And-Songs-From-Peter-Pan/release/1927351

http://www.discogs.com/Laurie-Main-Story-And-Songs-From-Peter-Pan/release/1927351

I have a Goofy Movie that I picked up for someone that no longer wants it. $40 shipped and it's yours. It was $30 including tax in store. The other $10 covers shipping, packaging (including a poly sleeve and cardboard jacket for the disc so the plastic sleeve doesn't split in shipping), and a small fee to cover my effort and having to walk into a hot topic.

Anyone who sees A Goofy Movie in the wild, I'll double your money. Really don't want to drive to the mall.

There were some at a Hot Topic near philly. Will be stopping by tomorrow. If they still have any I will hook you up. I want this so band, but i really cant bring myself to drop the $26 on it.

100% got you bro if they have it still.

There were some at a Hot Topic near philly. Will be stopping by tomorrow. If they still have any I will hook you up. I want this so band, but i really cant bring myself to drop the $26 on it.

100% got you bro if they have it still.

i already picked one up for him. He didn't know they were $30 with tax, so I'm reminded why I stopped doing favors for this board. I have a bunch of doubles of records for this exact reason. (no offense, Alex)

i already picked one up for him. He didn't know they were $30 with tax, so I'm reminded why I stopped doing favors for this board. I have a bunch of doubles of records for this exact reason. (no offense, Alex)

I'm going to check my local hot topic, but if they don't have it in stock I'd love to buy that off you

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Disneys-A-Goofy-Movie-Original-motion-picture-sound-track-picture-disc-New-/221935074194?nav=SEARCH

I noticed this on eBay for a goofy movie. Pretty good price for anyone who can't find this.

Pretty good price? They're $26 + tax in stores.  Really kicking myself for trying to help someone out on the board. Not gonna do that anymore. 

Hello ! I'm new here so apologies in advance if I mess this up or do something wrong. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if Bambi was cancelled ? I had it pre-ordered it on Amazon.ca, which is how I've collected most of these records, and I just got a notice saying my order was cancelled because the it was no longer being released. Amazon has pushed back release dates but never out right cancelled on me before so I just thought that was strange. 

Also any word on what the next round of picture discs will be ? I'm really hoping for The Jungle Book and Peter Pan  :) 

Hello ! I'm new here so apologies in advance if I mess this up or do something wrong. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if Bambi was cancelled ? I had it pre-ordered it on Amazon.ca, which is how I've collected most of these records, and I just got a notice saying my order was cancelled because the it was no longer being released. Amazon has pushed back release dates but never out right cancelled on me before so I just thought that was strange. 

Also any word on what the next round of picture discs will be ? I'm really hoping for The Jungle Book and Peter Pan  :) 

I saw the BAMBI pic disc at HT yesterday. So definitely not cancelled.

I saw the BAMBI pic disc at HT yesterday. So definitely not cancelled.

awww what ? I'm glad it's not cancelled but I wonder what's happening with Amazon.ca they've been really great so far with these releases, unfortunately HT shipping to Canada is just too expensive for me even when they do half off international shipping. 

Thanks for letting me know ! 

Travis, do you know what stores got the Bambi Picture Disc Vinyl? Also, any word on ordering it online?

Bambi is live online: http://www.hottopic.com/product/disney-songs-from-bambi-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10471528.html

If anybody is still trying to sell a Goofy Movie I fell asleep on that one and am interested.