Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

I just completed my collection (well almost, gotta return Cinderella cause it's got weird white spots on it).

I'm loving this line and I hope it continues to grow!

My number 1 on the wishlist was Hunchback and I just got the picture disk, not only does it look amazing, it sounds amazing. Seriously, it's awesome! I can't believe that they actually released it. Although, it would have been nice to swap artwork cause the track list ruins the stunning picture of Quasi sitting next to the bells. 

I can't wait to see what's next. Now pushing for Tarzan and Mulan. 

I have a question, I don't know if it's been addressed before, what's going on with the Musical Score?

The first few releases included the score with the songs, now they just have the songs. Is it a licensing issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Clayton. I was hoping you could help me out and take a look at this Ebay listing and tell me if the Disney picture discs listed are legit and not fakes? He has 5 I would like to buy but the cheap price scares me. They look legit to me and he has 100 percent feedback. Just wanted a second opinion before spending 100 plus dollars. Not sure if they even fakes these. Do you know if they fakes these? If someone could please help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disneys-Songs-From-Aladdin-180g-Vinyl-LP-Picture-Disc-NEW-/131759091024?hash=item1ead742d50:g:S84AAOSwEetV8QyZ

Disney Music Emporium is at the WonderCon in LA right now and there is an exclusive BB8 Shaped Picture Disc there. There's also a Tron Picture Disc but not sure if that is exclusive to the Con or not. A friend of mine is there and picked up a couple of things for me and sent me some photos of the booth. (Forgive me if these images are too large.) There's also a Jungle Book Picture Disc there as well.

bh8OJTI.jpg

okcXEy7.jpg

Hot Topic will be carrying Disney Soundtracks on limited edition vinyl picture discs.

These are exclusive to Hot Topic and these are the only versions being made for these soundtracks.

The Little Mermaid - 4/29/14

The Lion King - 4/29/14

Beauty and the Beast LP - 8/26/14

Aladdin LP - 8/26/14

Frozen LP - 9/30/14

Nightmare Before Christmas 2xLP - 10/7/14

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinderella - 4/7/15

Sleeping Beauty - 6/30/15

Tangled - 7/31/15

Toy Story - 8/28/15

A Goofy Movie - 10/23/15

Bambi - 11/20/15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out now:

Peter Pan - 1/8/16

Coming soon:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame - 2/26/16

Hello, my name is Clayton. I was hoping you could help me out and take a look at this Ebay listing and tell me if the Disney picture discs listed are legit and not fakes? He has 5 I would like to buy but the cheap price scares me. They look legit to me and he has 100 percent feedback. Just wanted a second opinion before spending 100 plus dollars. Not sure if they even fakes these. Do you know if they fakes these? If you could please help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disneys-Songs-From-Aladdin-180g-Vinyl-LP-Picture-Disc-NEW-/131759091024?hash=item1ead742d50:g:S84AAOSwEetV8QyZ

Disney Music Emporium is at the WonderCon in LA right now and there is an exclusive BB8 Shaped Picture Disc there. There's also a Tron Picture Disc but not sure if that is exclusive to the Con or not. A friend of mine is there and picked up a couple of things for me and sent me some photos of the booth.

Any chance he could pick up an extra bb8? I'm desperate to get my hands on one.

Hello, my name is Clayton. I was hoping you could help me out and take a look at this Ebay listing and tell me if the Disney picture discs listed are legit and not fakes? He has 5 I would like to buy but the cheap price scares me. They look legit to me and he has 100 percent feedback. Just wanted a second opinion before spending 100 plus dollars. Not sure if they even fakes these. Do you know if they fakes these? If you could please help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Of course they are legit, but since they are charging $8 shipping, their prices really aren't all that great.

• 2 weeks later...