shit people say that you can't stand

Jesus y'all are uptight.

A whole nother. Because it's wrong.

And I need to take a moment here-

Get off your stupid fucking high horses about "I could care less". You know what? In some instances, people literally can care less. It displays a simple indifference, where "I could not care less" obviously means their level of caring could not get any lower. Stop being such shit bags about it.

Jesus y'all are uptight.

Get off your stupid fucking high horses about "I could care less". You know what? In some instances, people literally can care less. It displays a simple indifference, where "I could not care less" obviously means their level of caring could not get any lower. Stop being such shit bags about it.

This, all of this...the man speaks the truth!

Jesus y'all are uptight.

A whole nother. Because it's wrong.

And I need to take a moment here-

Sorry, No. 'I could care less' is just wrong. The reason everyone (myself included) gets so irate about this is because everyone uses it when they actually mean the opposite. I've not heard one instance of someone actually using 'I could care less' accurately.

Usually I just get annoyed at the French words used in the English language.

Amuse-bouche

Creme de menthe

Cul de sac

Rendezvous

There's more... The worst is "c'est la vie," or when people think that they're being badasses by telling someone "fermer (or fermez) la bouche." Either way, it doesn't fucking make sense! You're either telling someone, "to close the mouth," or "close the mouth" in a very polite way. It does not mean shut up!

Sorry, No. 'I could care less' is just wrong. The reason everyone (myself included) gets so irate about this is because everyone uses it when they actually mean the opposite. I've not heard one instance of someone actually using 'I could care less' accurately.

This. If you are going to waste my time speaking to me, the least you could do is learn to express yourself accurately.

Usually I just get annoyed at the French words used in the English language.

Amuse-bouche

Creme de menthe

Cul de sac

Rendezvous

There's more... The worst is "c'est la vie," or when people think that they're being badasses by telling someone "fermer (or fermez) la bouche." Either way, it doesn't fucking make sense! You're either telling someone, "to close the mouth," or "close the mouth" in a very polite way. It does not mean shut up!

You hear or read "amuse-bouche" often enough to hate it?

I have to agree with Ryan, maybe it's because I'm younger but a lot of this slang doesn't bother me and/or I use it.

Things like Swag/YOLO/etc are irritating when used seriously, but I feel like most of it is used "ironically" anymore.

If we just put a ban to Ed Hardy clothing and anyone who wears it, most of these sayings wouldn't exist anymore.