shit people say that you can't stand

I want to stab people when they combine two words to make another word that isn't really a word. Like 'lupper' for a mean between lunch and supper. I actually fuck supper too. It's called dinner. And 'clopen' for when you work a closing shift one night and open the next morning. Stop making up words!!! You can only imagine how I feel about all these dipshits with "designer breed" dogs giving them retarded names like labradoodle, morkie, bashar. Fuuuccckkkk youuuuu.

I also fucking hate it when people can't use the debit/credit card machine at work and say stupid shit like 'I don't want cash back!!! Why is it asking me for cash back?!!' It's because you pressed the yes button when it asked you fucktard. 'This thing has too many buttons.' 'Why does it ask so many questions? Why can't they just make all these machines the same? Everywhere you go, they're different!'

I like how people act like retail employees are stupid or some how inferior to them when most people can't even read and follow simple instructions to spend their own money. Oh man. And when they don't know their own PIN.....

I've notice a 400% increase in my use of the word Fucktard at work in the last 3 months. I think I need a new job.

Supper is the British English term for dinner, so they're interchangeable and your hatred is pointless.

But if you call soda "Pop" I will be enraged.

I'm originally from Mississippi and we do this weird thing where any darker soda is just called a "coke". Doesn't matter if its Pepsi, Dr Pepper or actually Coca-Cola.

It's really rather strange.

As well, I think supper is my preferred nomenclature for evening meal as well. Once again, I'm pretty sure it's a regional thing.

I absolutely hate i when people say trill. Especially when they try to combine it in other words. I live in Milwaukee, WI and I can't even tell you the number of times I hear people calling the city Trillwaukee, it annoys the shit outta me

Haha man, that sucks. People call my town Tacompton because the downtown was one of the deadliest places on the West Coast back in the 80s. It's much better now but the name stuck for some reason.

Trillwaukee would bother the shit out of me though.