shit people say that you can't stand

Right now the term "fam" pisses me off. I have no idea what it means. I would assume it means family but I see the term thrown in at random times on Twitter and Facebook

201410_2024_ghidg.jpg
Hahaha exactly! I literally have no idea what that word is used for and when someone uses it like that they just sound stupid

It does just mean "family" but used outside of your actual family it's just a sign of affection lol.

I'm still not sure if it really does just mean family though. On the SportsCenter Twitter page someone said the Caveliers are trash and someone replied "Royals trash fam" and it just looked like one of the dumbest things I've ever read

I'm still not sure if it really does just mean family though. On the SportsCenter Twitter page someone said the Caveliers are trash and someone replied "Royals trash fam" and it just looked like one of the dumbest things I've ever read

It's probably used ironically in that case, like when a bitchy girls calls someone "sweetie".

My girlfriend was just at the dollar store, and when she went to check out the girl behind the counter told her "Your face beat". Or something to that affect. Initially she was insulted, but the girl explained that apparently "Beat face" is a thing, and it's a complement. I'm 22 years old and I feel like I'm 95.

My girlfriend was just at the dollar store, and when she went to check out the girl behind the counter told her "Your face beat". Or something to that affect. Initially she was insulted, but the girl explained that apparently "Beat face" is a thing, and it's a complement. I'm 22 years old and I feel like I'm 95.

First time I've ever heard that ha

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beat+face

Telling someone their face is beat is surely going to get your ass kicked into the year 3000.

(Not much has changed, but they live underwater.)

That's what I thought haha. To me saying someone looks beat has always meant they look tired, or wore out, or ugly etc. but apparently, according to urban dictionary, in the "makeup community" it means your makeup looks good... Somehow lol. It was funny because the girl snapped her fingers with every word as she said it, and when my girlfriend seemed upset and the people in line looked shocked the girl said "Oh no, i'm trying to say your makeup looks flawless". It was awkward to say the least lol.