shit people say that you can't stand

Fuck all that horrible shit. I grew a beard because I'm lazy and my girlfriend likes it. There's nothing fucking noble about it, it's just hair I keep on my face.

Agreed.

I cannot possibly stress enough how appaled I am by people actually articulating the word 'hashtag' in front of everyday bullshit. And I am not talking about thirteen year olds. There's grown-ups doing it. Ugh..

The "Man Advice" thread reminded me about this (note - don't go to that thread if you don't need to)

This whole notion of "beard pride". I don't know how prevalent this is around the world but over the last year or so I'm seeing all the facebook shit like "A REAL MAN grows a BEARD!" or "A beard is a sign of class and dignity" or "Yes, you can touch my beard!" or, the worst - "Date a man with a beard - growing a beard takes patience - the patience needed to put up with your bullshit!"

Fuck all that horrible shit. I grew a beard because I'm lazy and my girlfriend likes it. There's nothing fucking noble about it, it's just hair I keep on my face.

i think i truly got over my beard when i realized that people were giving me credit for something that involves doing literally nothing.

People who answer you by saying "No...yes."

this.  holy shit.  It's like they disagree with you, and then agree with you and repeat your words to make it look it was their idea.  (thats how I take it.....) I call people out on this.  Or maybe people are programmed to believe you're wrong, and then they realize you are not wrong and change their mind.

One of my old coworkers would say "you can have a nice day" when getting off the phone with a customer. Always sounded weird to me.

Hahaha that's funny... I can interpret that in 2 ways...

either giving permission: 'now it's okay for you to have a good day cause I said so'

or keeping options open... 'you can have a good day, or not, its really up to you.'

Especially when people call a record "bae." I saw some girl on IG that pinned her Deja repress onto her wall (along with the rest of her collection) and the caption said something like "Brand New is bae."

What is it with 'bae'? What does it even mean? No native speaker so I honestly don't know..

I'll agree that bae is really annoying. It's also used as a term of endearment, but in reality it means poop which is hilarious.

"Bae," Urban Dictionary says, is an acronym that stands for "before anyone else," or a shortened version of baby or babe, another word for sweetie, and, mostly unrelated, poop in Danish.

My main thing with genre tag annoyance is when a band has clearly dubbed themselves as something, as if they invented their own genre when they are clearly taking massive amounts of influence from already existing bands.  If journalists or fans, or a music scene dubs you as something stupid, fine, but if you just make something up yourself, it's kind of like giving yourself a nickname and then asking everyone you meet to call you by it.

I guess this would be the place? I've recently been getting a lot of messages about records: "do you still have..." "is this for sale still?"

Obviously they've seen my selling posts but don't recognize they are CROSSED OUT! Maybe read later comments of me stating they sold, or maybe check my collection and see that I DON'T HAVE IT!

99jsqa.jpg

I guess this would be the place? I've recently been getting a lot of messages about records: "do you still have..." "is this for sale still?"

Obviously they've seen my selling posts but don't recognize they are CROSSED OUT! Maybe read later comments of me stating they sold, or maybe check my collection and see that I DON'T HAVE IT!

99jsqa.jpg

Does it REALLY make you mad or are you mad because you can't see your forehead?