shit people say that you can't stand

I'll agree that bae is really annoying. It's also used as a term of endearment, but in reality it means poop which is hilarious.

"Bae," Urban Dictionary says, is an acronym that stands for "[/size]before anyone else," or a shortened version of baby or babe, another word for sweetie, and, mostly unrelated, poop in Danish.[/size]

I'm glad I have never heard anyone say this. When did this start? I was a high school teacher for nine years and never heard this once.

• 1 month later...

Got a new one.

Been seeing people on Facebook using "adult" as a verb recently. That or "adulting." Drives me fucking nuts. Luckily I haven't actually heard someone in person say it yet. So I guess this PARTIALLY counts.

I say it all the time. If I do something adult as fuck, I deserve to pay myself on the back.

I can't fucking stand fake ass Internet SWJs in their early 20's who probably don't volunteer any of their time at organizations or shelters or donate money to worthwhile charities, yet feel like they're entitled to tell people how to act and feel in the most annoying possible ways. I guess it's easier to pretend like you're making a difference simply by being an asshole to strangers on the Internet opposed to actually trying to help those you're relentlessly defending. Too bad you can't put that on a college application or resume, Kiddo.

I can't fucking stand fake ass Internet SWJs in their early 20's who probably don't volunteer any of their time at organizations or shelters or donate money to worthwhile charities, yet feel like they're entitled to tell people how to act and feel in the most annoying possible ways. I guess it's easier to pretend like you're making a difference simply by being an asshole to strangers on the Internet opposed to actually trying to help those you're relentlessly defending. Too bad you can't put that on a college application or resume, Kiddo.

Dear Rambo,

I am not twenty-something, but actually in my mid 70's and own multiple yogurt shops in Sweden. Below is a recent photograph of me holding up my current net worth, not in millions, but billions (euro's). Please think before delivering judgement.

svennis_1730735c.jpg

your friend,

Sven G. Eriksson 

Dear Rambo,

I am not twenty-something, but actually in my mid 70's and own multiple yogurt shops in Sweden. Below is a recent photograph of me holding up my current net worth, not in millions, but billions (euro's). Please think before delivering judgement.

svennis_1730735c.jpg

your friend,

Sven G. Eriksson

Holy shit dude hahaha

• 3 weeks later...