shit people say that you can't stand

I was talking to a dude between bands at a show with my friend and he referred to us as "you cats," people in his anecdotes as "this cat," etc. I could stand it, but I thought it fit with people talking about terms of endearment. :P

As far as what I can't stand, music edition:

*is playing/listening to something remotely emotional* "What are you playing/listening to? It makes me wanna kill myself."

"There is a difference between black people and n*****s" I fucking hate this one so much

All of the yes. Especially "Even white people can be niggers," as if it's okay to hate anybody in the first place for any reason. Actually, you are just racist and it's never okay to be racist.

Also, in a discussion about language it's ok to type the word nigger.

Like the Louis CK bit "You're making ME say it in my head!"

I had thought so most likely but I like to lurk on vc much more than comment.

It's been quite awhile since i've familiarized myself with the new users on here. 

I like weed, I'm progressive to the point of annoying those around me, I'm as far left as one can be, and I strongly believe in supporting sustainable food production.

I fucking hate hippies. I dealt with so many clueless idiot middle class baby boomers hippies when I worked at a natural food grocery store. Bunch of smug assholes who think they need to be gluten free despite not even knowing what celiac disease is.

I use to have an office to myself, but now this dumb bitch who does international sales support moved into the other half of my office. Today she was dissecting her water bill and asked me what "sewage" was. I fucking hate her. She didn't get an answer and has received silent treatment since.

I know this doesn't directly fit into this thread, but it seemed close enough and I needed to rant.