shit people say that you can't stand

Any and all silly, trendy political slogans that come out of the mouth of usually the most toxic supporters

Ie. feel the bern or make america great again

Edit: I apologize if this is a repeat, but its better for my mental stability not to skim multiple pages of annoying words and phrases

looks like someone doesn't want to make america great again. 

i'm not a fan of the term toxic supporters. sounds like something a CNN or Fox anchor would repeat over and over in an attempt to delegitimize a group of people they are at political odds with.

looks like someone doesn't want to make america great again. 

i'm not a fan of the term toxic supporters. sounds like something a CNN or Fox anchor would repeat over and over in an attempt to delegitimize a group of people they are at political odds with.

I haven't watched television in years, let alone any that is politically driven. The last thing I want to do is sound like those folks, at least from what I remember.

HOWEVER I don't think there's a better way to express it from an unbiased, apolitical stance. Those phrases are infectious, and in very few positive ways. They're identical hooks to most commercials for consumer products -- pushing one sticking point, regardless of the substance of the product.

I'm sure there are better ways to support your favorite candidate without repeating a phrase to pinball around.

Perhaps toxic supporters is a bit harsh, but I am failing at replacing it at the moment.

I haven't watched television in years, let alone any that is politically driven. The last thing I want to do is sound like those folks, at least from what I remember.

HOWEVER I don't think there's a better way to express it from an unbiased, apolitical stance. Those phrases are infectious, and in very few positive ways. They're identical hooks to most commercials for consumer products -- pushing one sticking point, regardless of the substance of the product.

I'm sure there are better ways to support your favorite candidate without repeating a phrase to pinball around.

Perhaps toxic supporters is a bit harsh, but I am failing at replacing it at the moment.

this is what i think of when i hear the term toxic supporter:

Toxic-Avenger.jpg

trump won't get my vote, but "make america great again" has a nice ring to it. it's absolutely ridiculous that uttering that phrase can set people off to such a degree that they go full retard.

edit: i'm not implying that you went full retard, just that i continue to see it happen with others. in real life.

This is something I've noticed recently. But I've only seen it with my parents.

Whenever I head to theirs for a few days, or they come to mine, at some point we'll probably watch a film, and my mum (or "mom" for you Americans) has this habit of asking questions during the film, and it's EVERY freaking scene. But it's not like "I'm not following the story, what's going on?", it's sort of in the form of a rhetorical question in that she doesn't need an answer, like "oh he has a gun?" and "oh, he shot him. Where's he going now?". We were watching The Martian and Matt Damon drank some grape juice and she went "oh, grape juice?"

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Just shut up and watch the damn film!

This is something I've noticed recently. But I've only seen it with my parents.

Whenever I head to theirs for a few days, or they come to mine, at some point we'll probably watch a film, and my mum (or "mom" for you Americans) has this habit of asking questions during the film, and it's EVERY freaking scene. But it's not like "I'm not following the story, what's going on?", it's sort of in the form of a rhetorical question in that she doesn't need an answer, like "oh he has a gun?" and "oh, he shot him. Where's he going now?". We were watching The Martian and Matt Damon drank some grape juice and she went "oh, grape juice?"

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Just shut up and watch the damn film!

The worst is the people who do this in the theater.

I'll tell an 80 year old woman at a Tuesday matinee to shut the fuck up. I don't give a fuck.

When people say "go full retard".

just when people say "retard". there's just no need for it.

Not something that's said, but when people feel the need to push the lock button a second time so it honks. Fuck you! If it does it on the first press, sorry.

why is this even a thing?

Not something that's said, but when people feel the need to push the lock button a second time so it honks. Fuck you! If it does it on the first press, sorry.

I do know in older models, the alarm doesn't engage the first time. My mom has a 98 4Runner and has to press the lock button twice to engage the alarm. The first time just locks the door with no beep and the second time beeps.

Certain insults are whatever if you use them privately. Call your friend a "reatrded faggot nigger" if you want, no one can police the language you use in your own home. If you use those words publicly, you're going to (rightfully) get called out.

The term "full retard" worked (debateably, but that's not the discussion) in the context of satire in a comedy film. Using it in real life (or the internet) is shitty and dumb.