shit people say that you can't stand

God I really hate it when someone says:

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

God I really hate it when someone says:

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Wow this just gave me a startling flashback to being a gawky teenager in P.E.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

People that call others "fascist" over a differing opinion. It's usually from millennial tumblr generation-politi-speak idiots on the left. 

I disagree, fascist.

Nah. I agree.

On 4/30/2016 at 1:43 PM, icecream said:

Younger people saying everything is "savage"
So sick of hearing this one

Hey now, brother.

• 1 month later...
On April 30, 2016 at 4:43 PM, icecream said:

Younger people saying everything is "savage"

So sick of hearing this one

For the most part, I agree, but I've heard some damn good uses of it too. I work with a dude who's like 19 and is constantly vaping and using fuckin' idiotic slang. Unfortunately 99% of the time he doesn't even say "savage", he just says "sav". Annoying as could be. 

^ Hahaha, well the way I saw it, it wasn't in that context. I guess I should've said, I have heard the word, but not heard the word (being used how I saw it).

I've seen it a few times, but the only time I can think of an example, was something along the lines of "We are a dank group of people..." It was in the description of a player guild in a video game I was playing a while back.

Does anybody here know what I'm talking about/have seen this word being used as such?