shit people say that you can't stand

Wait, what? Is that a thing? Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I've never encountered that. Thankfully. It sounds really awkward, though. Did he do that facetiously, or were his tastebuds making him legitimately moan?

I really don't know? I don't even know how to describe the sound but it's nauseating. 

I've sadly encountered a few of these folk in my lifetime. 

ya prty mch d00d u can prbly fgr out wut im sying rite here...

...But it doesn't make it any less annoying. Or when people say "irregardless" – yeah, I get what you're trying to say. But yeah, you still sound like a tool.

Your missing the point. Could care less is correct for all intensive purposes.

I could probably go on for hours maybe even days about shit people say that irritates me, but I'll share one in particular I haven't heard since working retail but still made me hate humanity. When I worked at GameCrazy a couple years ago some people would say "yo what does that ps3 bring with?" UUUUUUUUUH WHAAAAT?!

I seriously hate this. It actually infuriates me. You're not OCD because you like to keep your desk organized, you're just anal retentive. All you're doing is diminishing people who do have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

I've had friends attempt suicide over not being able to handle their OCD, it's not something to be thrown around lightly.

What about;

VIN Number

UPC Code

LCD Display?

People just need to learn to say "obsessive compulsive" which is something you can be without having a crippling disorder. Also it's an adjective and OCD is a noun. People saying "that was so OCD of me" makes no sense.

i think "memes" as a whole need to stop.  in fact, the world 'meme' pisses me the fuck off.

if you say 'can i haz...' the only thing you're going to have is my foot up your ass.  and nothing shows off your virginity like saying you 'owned' someone at something.  or even worse 'pwned.'  fuck youuuuu.