shit people say that you can't stand

Alright, now that the relevance thing has been explained it makes a little more sense. Especially that bit about nostalgia. However, it doesn't make sense in the context of pop punk music (where I see it most often used here), which is almost by definition just formulaic three-chord music. It doesn't seem to me that anything in that industry could become or has become "irrelevant," from Descendents to blink-182.

But I guess the fact that most bands that are "pop punk" just sound like pop, or alternative rock, or indie rock to me is a testament to how little I know about "pop punk."

Concerning the Beatles thing: A friend of mine thinks August Burns Red has made more significant contributions to music than the Beatles. He also thinks metalcore is... y'know, good music, so I usually just disregard what he says.

Concerning the Beatles thing: A friend of mine thinks August Burns Red has made more significant contributions to music than the Beatles. He also thinks metalcore is... y'know, good music, so I usually just disregard what he says.

Exactly. It isn't like they are saying The Kinks were always better and under rated, blah blah blah...

But no, it is always bullcrap music...whatever.

I hate when I wake up in the morning and the birds are all like hebehebhebehbe 

HEBE WHAT MORTHERFUCKER FINISH THE GOD DAMN SENTENCE. 

Really though I hate that everyday at work is a barrage of gay sex jokes and insults

I like them as much as the next guy but this is almost every moment. 

"...at the end of the day..." - that one is driving me crazy right now, more than "impacted" as verb rather than an adjective a few years ago...

I'm really enjoy my job (medical) and even when people ask questions who aren't my patients, it just goes with the territory - in the grocery store, church wherever, no biggie...the thing is for you people, don't ever say this:

"I didn't want to bother my doctor, so I thought I'd ask you..."   :angry:

Alright, now that the relevance thing has been explained it makes a little more sense. Especially that bit about nostalgia. However, it doesn't make sense in the context of pop punk music (where I see it most often used here), which is almost by definition just formulaic three-chord music. It doesn't seem to me that anything in that industry could become or has become "irrelevant," from Descendents to blink-182.

But I guess the fact that most bands that are "pop punk" just sound like pop, or alternative rock, or indie rock to me is a testament to how little I know about "pop punk."

This carbon copy newage metalcore does suck, 90s-early 2000s metalcore was the shit.

Have some of you ever heard of people having speech problems? I saw a speech pathologist for years when I was younger and I still add R's to words, get my R's and W's confused when speaking. It isnt intentional, it just happens.

I hate when I used to work customer service and Id ask a guy if they wanted a bag and they would reply 'no thanks, I left mine at home" or 'nope, she's right behind me'.

I want to stab people when they combine two words to make another word that isn't really a word. Like 'lupper' for a mean between lunch and supper. I actually fuck supper too. It's called dinner. And 'clopen' for when you work a closing shift one night and open the next morning. Stop making up words!!! You can only imagine how I feel about all these dipshits with "designer breed" dogs giving them retarded names like labradoodle, morkie, bashar. Fuuuccckkkk youuuuu.

I also fucking hate it when people can't use the debit/credit card machine at work and say stupid shit like 'I don't want cash back!!! Why is it asking me for cash back?!!' It's because you pressed the yes button when it asked you fucktard. 'This thing has too many buttons.' 'Why does it ask so many questions? Why can't they just make all these machines the same? Everywhere you go, they're different!'

I like how people act like retail employees are stupid or some how inferior to them when most people can't even read and follow simple instructions to spend their own money. Oh man. And when they don't know their own PIN.....

I've notice a 400% increase in my use of the word Fucktard at work in the last 3 months. I think I need a new job.

I want to stab people when they combine two words to make another word that isn't really a word. Like 'lupper' for a mean between lunch and supper. I actually fuck supper too. It's called dinner. And 'clopen' for when you work a closing shift one night and open the next morning. Stop making up words!!! You can only imagine how I feel about all these dipshits with "designer breed" dogs giving them retarded names like labradoodle, morkie, bashar. Fuuuccckkkk youuuuu.

exactly what I was referring to:

I also can't deal with the constant barrage of "clever" portmanteaus to replace perfectly functional words that we already have.