Hello good people of VC. Just a random question.

I've become interested in Esao Andrews artwork after discovering he did the album covers for Circa Survive. I'm just wondering if all his prints are limited.

I'd really like to track down his prints and buy some, but all I've found are $200+ on ebay. Does he sell them himself, and if so where?

Any answers to these or any general information about him or his artwork at all would be appreciated!

Thanks!

He'll ocassionally put a print up for sale on his site, esao.net, every few months. Sign up for his email list to be notified a day or two I'm advance. Then it's just waiting by the computer and hoping that you can complete your purchase before it sells out.

It seems like most I've seen have been around $60-90 buying directly from him.

He'll ocassionally put a print up for sale on his site, esao.net, every few months. Sign up for his email list to be notified a day or two I'm advance. Then it's just waiting by the computer and hoping that you can complete your purchase before it sells out.

It seems like most I've seen have been around $60-90 buying directly from him.

still a bit expensive, but beats ebay prices. Thanks for the info guys!

Not really that expensive in the print collecting world.

Yes, I would say they are averagely priced, but they go very quickly when he does put them up so you need to grab them fast when he announces a release. It will be more difficult and expensive to get some of his older works as you can only find those on ebay or past owners who are willing to trade or sell if they don't want it anymore. 

And to answer your question about if they're limited or not, yes, they are very limited. Some are like /50, some are /200 or so. Just depends.

Yeah, and he has done a couple 24 hour released prints before too. This is where he will release a print for 24 hours and however many he sells, then that is the edition number. 

Best bet is to go to his website esao.net and sign up for his email alerts. He does a new release every few months and will re-release prints every so often, but rarely. I follow him on Instagram too as he will put progress photos of new works and announce stuff on there.